Lt. Commander
# 11
07-11-2011, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
Some people aren't getting all the new free parts we unlocked for Season 4, and this bug seems to mainly effect the boots/skirts. I think I have a fix, and it'll be tested and into a patch soon.
I just got my Relentless accolade today (yay for me). I thought I remember reading that getting this accolade unlocked "bling" on the existing Jupiter, Angaries, and Sierra uniforms.

I see there are Vet "bling" versions of my Jupiter sets, but I don't see the bling unlocked on any of my Antaries or Sierra uniforms.

Am I mis-remembering how the insta-bling accolade feature worked, or could this be related to the bug you're mentioning Matt? Or is this something else?
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-11-2011, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yreodred
Is there even more female only stuff coming?
Great...

Live long and prosper.
Female default costume options that you don't have to pay extra for are more limited then the male options, at least in footwear. I suppose if not having access to skirts for your male officers bothers you you can created a thread asking that they be added. But the long and short of it was females had more options on the show, and they have more options in game, or sometimes just different options.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-11-2011, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari

Am I mis-remembering how the insta-bling accolade feature worked, or could this be related to the bug you're mentioning Matt? Or is this something else?
The veteran metallic material is only for the Jupiter Veteran jacket and the Jupiter 1-5 jackets.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-11-2011, 06:16 AM
Quote:
The veteran metallic material is only for the Jupiter Veteran jacket and the Jupiter 1-5 jackets.
Duh. I went back to the S4 Release Notes and I see now where I goofed... I confused the bling with the new Glossy and Matte material options. Got it now. Thanks for the response Matt. BTW, mah new Jupiter Vet outfit is quite smashing. Thanks!

The UFP Vet Belt is cool too, but that reminds me... Any chance of getting the belt loops fixed? On the standard Jupiter Belt I can change the color of the belt loops, but not on the UFP Vet Belt. It would be nice get the loops to match the jacket.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-11-2011, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexy
Female default costume options that you don't have to pay extra for are more limited then the male options, at least in footwear. I suppose if not having access to skirts for your male officers bothers you you can created a thread asking that they be added. But the long and short of it was females had more options on the show, and they have more options in game, or sometimes just different options.
I am sorry to dissapoint you but none of my Officers wear skirts, regardless if they are Female or Male.
Different options for female characters are all right, more options for them not IMO.
But to be honest i don't really care.

Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-11-2011, 10:32 AM
Quote:
I am sorry to dissapoint you but none of my Officers wear skirts, regardless if they are Female or Male.
Different options for female characters are all right, more options for them not IMO.

Live long and prosper.
More options? Females had no (free) distinctly female options to begin with. You can't really complain about having female options in the C-Store, since people pay extra for those. And even then, many options from the C-Store are gender neutral (meaning they have options for both), like the Enterprise set, Section 31, etc.
But the boots that were ingame at launch could hardly be called feminine, and canon does offer examples of feminine clothing(/boots).

So yeah, more options are always good.

@topic: All of my female characters are affected by this as well, only the Antares boots show up. I see all of them skirts, though. Looking forward to the Sierra boots, thanks Matt.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-11-2011, 02:36 PM
Quote:

Live long and prosper.
Females had more options on the shows, its canon.

I doubt you don't really care since you keep posting on the subject of female outfit choices.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-17-2011, 07:11 AM
Is the fix for the missing costume options in yet? It wasn't in any of the recent patch notes and the new boots still haven't shown up for me. Just wondering.
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-17-2011, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrazol View Post
Is the fix for the missing costume options in yet? It wasn't in any of the recent patch notes and the new boots still haven't shown up for me. Just wondering.
Nope, it hasn't gone out yet. I will most likely be in a patch late this coming week, but no promises.
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-17-2011, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Nope, it hasn't gone out yet. I will most likely be in a patch late this coming week, but no promises.
You'll be in the patch?! SWEET So we'll get a portable you floating behind us to help us with all costume issues?! *squees with joy then runs away cackling*