Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
07-07-2011, 10:41 PM
.........:p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
07-07-2011, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raaven616 View Post
Oh you mean the ticket system that has over a million posted... umm yeah I'll get right on that.
Ever tried the ticket system for something else than a bug report?

It actually works, as shocking as it is. (It doesn't necessarily give you what you want, though.)
(Bug Reports also work, most people just don't get how they work.)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
07-08-2011, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Ever tried the ticket system for something else than a bug report?

It actually works, as shocking as it is. (It doesn't necessarily give you what you want, though.)(Bug Reports also work, most people just don't get how they work.)
Then there's no point. With in reason I understand but.. really they rarely ever get to it.. and when they do its usually when they put out a patch.. then they say.. "This issue has been addressed..Please up date your ticket...bla bla bla.." not to mention what ever ticket I put up.. it will be following a few hundred thousand still pending.. so its not all that its cracked up to be.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
07-08-2011, 01:11 AM
Epic. Young fool... Only now, at the end, do you understand...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
07-08-2011, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raaven616 View Post
Then there's no point.
Actually there is.

If you go here: Atari Support Sign in, click on the "Get Help" tab, under category select "Community/Forum Issues", fill out the ticket with a calm and literate explanation of your problem, and then click "Submit Ticket."

My experience is that they usually respond in less than 24 hours. No they don't respond to Bug Tickets, but if you send a Community/Forum Issues ticket it is handled differently. I can tell you for a fact that they respond to Community/Forum Issues tickets.

You may not like the answer that you get, but they will actually respond. And while they may not be able to fix your problem, at least you'll get an answer. If you keep posting these inflammatory threads however, I can tell you for a fact that all you'll get is banned.

I don't want to see that happen, which is why I'm trying to help you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
07-08-2011, 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raaven616 View Post
Then there's no point.
Knowing is half the battle - knowing they can't or won't help you on an issue important. And not everything you could try requesting in a ticket is reasonable.

Example Ticket:
"Dear Community Support Team,

Please nerf Era.

Thanks,
Mustrum"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
07-08-2011, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Example Ticket:
"Dear Community Support Team,

Please nerf Era.

Thanks,
Mustrum"
Oh come on now... that is a reasonable request.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
07-08-2011, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Knowing is half the battle
i heard the other half is violence :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
07-08-2011, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Knowing is half the battle - knowing they can't or won't help you on an issue important. And not everything you could try requesting in a ticket is reasonable.

Example Ticket:
"Dear Community Support Team,

Please nerf Era.

Thanks,
Mustrum"
Now if we spammed such a ticket, would that garner some action?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
07-08-2011, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Now if we spammed such a ticket, would that garner some action?
It would, but any damage the devs could do, Era will heal away.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:08 AM.