Lt. Commander
# 31
07-08-2011, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
It would, but any damage the devs could do, Era will heal away.
Unless of course they scramble him first.
Lt. Commander
# 32
07-08-2011, 08:25 AM
Oh that guy again
Lt. Commander
# 33
07-08-2011, 08:27 AM
Fine i removed it for the sake of a joke being taken the wrong way.
Lt. Commander
# 34
07-08-2011, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine_Falcon View Post
Actually there is.

If you go here: Atari Support Sign in, click on the "Get Help" tab, under category select "Community/Forum Issues", fill out the ticket with a calm and literate explanation of your problem, and then click "Submit Ticket."

My experience is that they usually respond in less than 24 hours. No they don't respond to Bug Tickets, but if you send a Community/Forum Issues ticket it is handled differently. I can tell you for a fact that they respond to Community/Forum Issues tickets.

You may not like the answer that you get, but they will actually respond. And while they may not be able to fix your problem, at least you'll get an answer. If you keep posting these inflammatory threads however, I can tell you for a fact that all you'll get is banned.

I don't want to see that happen, which is why I'm trying to help you.
Thanks for your assistance, but... tickets, so far as being filed against a particular person never give you a response as to how that person was delt with. Which in my opinon is crap because you never really know or trust in the person or persons enough to think that person was actually delt with. To close my thread simply because I was responding to someone's comment.. not right. There is no violation against forum rules that says "I can not post a thread reflecting on a comment made in another thread." The fact that I can't post "I quit" threads.. fine.. but when another person makes a comment in the context of game performance to which I believe requires a rebuttle, there's nothing... again in forum rules that says I can't creat a thread and reply to that sepcific comment. WishStone over stepped her bounds by closing such a thread. So by stating her reason for closing it.. I have the right to "Out her" for over stepping her bounds and miss yousing said Moderation powers.

As to being banned... Omg.. what will I do. LOL seriousely... least of my worries.
Lt. Commander
# 35
07-08-2011, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
1) Wishstone is a she
2) iQuit threads are clearly against the forum rules. Even if the title isn't "I QUIT!", the content of the OP was that.
3) You can't/shouldn't make new threads regarding why other threads were closed.
Sadly Cryptic wont let paying customers have thier say if they dont agree with the content....we must be in 1972...good stuff Comrade.
Lt. Commander
# 36
07-08-2011, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonoa View Post
...snip
I can hear someone polishing the ban hammer right now.
Lt. Commander
# 37
07-08-2011, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurQue
I can hear someone polishing the ban hammer right now.
Lol, it was in jest. That or I will be crimroach. I just found my daughters nerf hammer I need to take a picture of it.
Lt. Commander
# 38
07-08-2011, 08:47 AM
I for one welcome our GM overlords.
I'm sure the trusty Banhammer Mjölnir will soon be visiting.
Lt. Commander
# 39
07-08-2011, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonoa View Post
Lol, it was in jest. That or I will be crimroach. I just found my daughters nerf hammer I need to take a picture of it.
I still wouldn't joke about it, I've seen people make similar posts and for some reason, Dstahl edited it...

hm...

WishstoneXDstahl???? OTP?
Lt. Commander
# 40
07-08-2011, 09:29 AM
As always: Please do check the forum rules, especially after warnings or infractions have been given. All information you may need for use of the forums OR on how to get in touch with the community team is right there, in face our signature links have been missed.
Closed Thread