Lt. Commander
# 11
07-09-2011, 09:30 AM
I still want the ability to create maps that are captain only or shuttle only.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-09-2011, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronH View Post
I still want the ability to create maps that are captain only or shuttle only.
A thousand times yes! >.>
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-09-2011, 04:47 PM
edited: wrong topic.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-09-2011, 09:13 PM
It'd be nice for them to bring back those ships that orbited around Earth Spacedock whenever you looked out the window. I'd also like to see a Holodeck and more social city maps.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-10-2011, 04:58 PM
* Generic symbols for dialogue windows. Like how they have those book symbols and whatnot for when a player clicks on a console and computer information comes up.
* Completely customizable emeny groups (choose weapon damage types, appearance, a list of generic ships etc...)
* Toggle button for CLIP ART to be turned on and off. (Can't see through stacked objects)
* An idicator telling the current number of objects and the remaining allowed (0/XXX)?
* The other several dozens of objects seen in the normal missions which have no reason to not be included into the Foundry.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-10-2011, 04:59 PM
* The ability to incorporate a player/away team (weapon/armor/kit) block so they can be captured and have to rely on other means to escape.
* Destroyable objects.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-10-2011, 10:27 PM
My personal wishlist is...

1) completely customisable interior areas.

2) 3D preview map for item decoration placement.

3) Branching dialogue with multiple outcomes possible.

4) the ability to do limited scripting along with variables.

5) proper NPC customisation so we can properly adjust all facial features to our requirements (kinda like the tailor does) & the ability to save NPC's for easy copy and paste into multiple missions.

6) More foundry slots.

As for the ingame mission select features, i would like to see..

1) proper language filters so i don't see German and other language missions as default on opening the foundry mission select window.

2) the ability to have favourites.

3) a mission update feature so if you like a mission you can tag it and get notified if the mission gets updated by the author...

4) A history feature of all missions you have played prior, or even some sort of easy to see icon to let you know if you have played a mission before.

5) An overall nicer look to the foundry mission select UI, we know you can make nice UI's from the new ship shop and cstore ui's, spread some of that love to the foundry mission select UI...

6) this is an important one, all dialogue text to be viewable in your captains log like it is for regular missions, this would be really handy since some foundry missions are like reading a dictionary and sometimes its a lot to take in and remember and it would be nice to have a dialogue history that we can look back to.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-10-2011, 10:44 PM
I still would like to see non-scaling space groups (as an alternative to the existing scaling ones, so you could create Dreadnought boss ships like in "Stop the Signal" for example) and a wider variety of ground groups, for example a group of 3 ensigns only or 2 commanders without cumpany or 1 single captain as an epic boss battle.

Oh and ... cutscenes please? ^^