Lt. Commander
# 21 I can't take this waiting.
07-17-2011, 07:05 PM
I was very critical of the devs when this crysis happened. Now that I have had a chance to cool down, I have this to say. In the future I would appreciate the devs testing how new content updates will effect the foundry. If for instance a future update, during testing, caused the foundry files to become corrupted and the missions unplayable, the content upgrade should not go live on holodeck until the issues were worked out. I know this won't be a problem because the devs would never launch content before it was ready..... With all this in mind does anyone know when they are planning to bring the mission editor back up?
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-17-2011, 07:44 PM
Dstahl said in TTS chat the plan was for it to go back live early in the coming week. That is of course hinged on the team green lighting all of what they see.
Lt. Commander
# 23 ....
07-17-2011, 07:59 PM
LOL! I was so excited to see that my mission was being a spotlighted mission, then season 4 came along...

As of right now you can easily play my mission.... and even complete it, but it's broken, and the dialog is all screwed up.

And the Foundry won't let me in to correct it, so the negative reviews pile up on a spotlighted foundry mission.

I don't know to laugh or cry?!
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-17-2011, 08:28 PM
I've made plenty of missions and never have any been highlighted...so for now I'm happy for that fact.
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-20-2011, 05:19 AM
Has there been "ANY" word as to when the Foundry will be back up? Even a rough Guess-timate by cryptic?
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-21-2011, 03:53 PM
According to our beloved Wisthone, information will revealed in time. so we have to be "paitent".
Has anyone learned Vulcan Discipline? I would really need that now
Lt. Commander
# 27
07-21-2011, 05:36 PM
I too am wondeing if the foundry is back online
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-22-2011, 07:35 AM
Patient? No offense but Sthal said "Early this week" three weeks ago. I mean seriously, can the fix it or can't they? Sorry but at this point all STO is a grind fest, and not worth my subscription. I'm bored as all hell playing the same old missions over and over again.

Give us something to work with, a word other than "patience" you maybe a little update on the issues you are facing right now. No offense bu it's clear NW is more important you right now than STO, we've seeing enough news on the damn thing
Lt. Commander
# 29
07-22-2011, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashka_Neris
Sorry but at this point all STO is a grind fest, and not worth my subscription.
But it's worth your subscription to have to design your own content...?
I don't understand...
Lt. Commander
# 30
07-22-2011, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashka_Neris
Patient? No offense but Sthal said "Early this week" three weeks ago. I mean seriously, can the fix it or can't they? Sorry but at this point all STO is a grind fest, and not worth my subscription. I'm bored as all hell playing the same old missions over and over again.

Give us something to work with, a word other than "patience" you maybe a little update on the issues you are facing right now. No offense bu it's clear NW is more important you right now than STO, we've seeing enough news on the damn thing
The Foundry was taken offline on Friday 7/8/11. Today is Friday 7/22/11 = 2 weeks since the Foundry was taken offline, not 3. He did say they hoped to get it back up the following week; but they probably found the issues are larger then they first believed.