Lt. Commander
# 1 Sad to go.
07-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Hi, long time reader, first time poster.

Before I start, I have played BETA on other games, and have never seen such bugs ever. I have worked my way through bugs in other games and hung around untill they shut down. It's up to you the reader to see if I am Trolling or not. Either way, I won't be around to find out.

As I am writting my report..........the last crewmenber has left, I'm out in the airlock.......with my little girl.

I have never had any reason to post, not even with the bugs croping up in the last few weeks, but I have to leave the game, and I really don't want to. The bugs are just to much to handle as they are making me have headaches, queasyness, and some degree of dizzyness. I am sadened yet angry as a Klink who has just been called a pansy. And more so angry as a Gorn being mistaken as Godzilla when I think about how I sacraficed $300 AU + Conversion Rate + the new fee mu bank slapped on me for overseas conversions. I was hopping to hit 300 in a few days. But I must leave due to the healf effects of Season 4. I have nammed " Season Fail "

Sorry ( to the players ONLY ) for saying this, but its disgusting to see the Dev's ignoring the players like this, even when they took the time to do the Tribble Test to help out. They are hero's in my book. And The Dev's must show them respect for doing their job. Only better.

They know about lall of this, yet.............but soon they wil be forced into a Perfect World and will have to strighting up. Too bad I won't be seing it.

I have stopped playing and after 10 mins the queasyness has stopped and the dizzyness has vanished. Still bit of a headache,but dying down nicely with no pain killers used. If anyome else is haviong this problem, then please, stop playing. It just drags on and gets worse during warp in's. The only times when I encouter this problem is when at the movies..........the screen is out of foucus.........have to walk out on that too. Like Cryptic, no refunds and not fixed. I quit going to see movies too.

I have enounted the following :

The new loading screens - Hate them. They are blurred and out of focus. And the LCARS thing is just..........bad.

The fonts are big, thick and blured. Making me get eye strain. No settings help.

The backgrounds are blurred or oput of focus. both space and ground. My ship and toon are crystal clear yet dark...even with full light.
When I move I start to get dizzy and queasy. Gets worse whith the new warp in's ( had to sut my eyes or look away ), found myself leaning to one side.

Orange Bulletin windows.......yuck.

My HUD is terrible. It just won't co-oprate even when trying to adjust it mulitple times. And is blurred while my crew pictures are crystal clear!

The missions take longer to load then normal. Longer rhan other games I have played.

Inventory Slider Screen? I seriously said WTF!! Its a terrible add on. Hate it.

My ships sheilds have been nerfed. I checked. Nearly 1k knocked off the strengh. And the Regenarate has been nerfted, I spent more time recharging the shiels and repearing my hull than I was fighting. Also my engines have been nerfted ( Warp and Inpulse ), and my Breen engines............have more red than blue. And the Wap Trails are 3 times longer.

Tricorder Scans take 2 mouse clicks or F key presses befoe my guy will scan.

Sprinting has been nerfted..............and know I have LOST the Sprint control.

The new Gorns............so much for deciding to play one. Then agian...health concerns stop me anyway.

Cargo Vessels ( no, not Nuclear Wessels ) are stuck in space and seem to have crashed into each other.

I have Secruity Team's beam in. I never called for them.

Sound drops in and out. I checked my system and..............no problems. Its just I in game.

I had to turn off my sound dueto my Away Team always playing with their Tribbles. I threated to take them away from them.....but they knew it was a hollow threat and contuined. I love Tribble, I have one here with me. But it doesn't keep going on and on and on. Gets to you after a while.

And they keep playing with sound effects. My brig can't hold that many crew.

I chased a Anomaly in the B'Tran Nebular..............it keep shifting and darting around. I swear Q is on the Dev team.

Flicking walls in ground combat.

My Toon and my Away Team are always in the dark, even with full light. But not in Spacr Dock, just in missions.

My ship is also dark. Shouldn't be.

Auto Loot in ground comabt won't work. I turned it on and have to do it myself.

My ground sheilds and those of my Away Team.............what sheilds?
My and my Away Teams health..................what health?
Serioulsy, a few shots and the sheilds are dead, and so am I.

The new Borg........uh yeah? To change the feq mod, you have to............STAND STILL! While they are heading for you. You move, you lose.
I rember in Best of both worlds, Riker told Work in the turbolift that Westly ( litle smuck ) had a idea to make a chip that would auto change the feq on the phsaers. Riker was working for Cryptic at the time, that's why we don't see it here in game also Worf was thretened with a Tribble in his bed if he leaked this out.

I'm sorry to be sarcastic to anyone ( not The Dev's ), but with this game induced headache and Dr. Crusher and McCoy and the dear Holo Doc not around, I am in a bad mood. And Gameless.

Please remeber if you don't feel well playing.............STOP! Your health is far more inportant than this game.

Thank you to ALL the players who I meet, who made me laugh with their jokes and ship names and made me wonder as to why they chose some names.

Oh, and to the Klinkys who....gosh darn it you guys are GREAT! It was fun blasting you lot..........and even when you blew me out of the stars.......and scratched my new paint job...........you'll stiil get a bill soon from my Vucan lawer for the repeairs.

Yep........was a geat game, never expeted it to be canon. But health must come first. And my temper just wont ride with Cryptic anymore. I loved this game. Why else would I have brought a life sub?

* gently touches ships hull *
Computer. Start............start final ship shut down sequnce..........

R.I.P Dragon Pride. You handled like a stubborn shopping trolly at times, but your so much more.

* watches ships lights fade one by one...........the light over the proud ladys name fickers out last....turns and slowly leaves with her name plauqe under on arm............and remembers some good advice *

" Well, she a good ship, with a good name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home. "
Admril McCoy.

And I did........I never once did not.

This is Crashbang Tyron, Vice Admirl of the U.S.S. Dragon Pride.......closing hailing stations for the last time. May peace and success follow you always.

P.S If any MOD cancels out my name or my dear ships name..............your colder than khan's revenge.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Live Long and Prosper
07-07-2011, 10:24 PM
Sorry to see you go. Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-07-2011, 10:27 PM
To much "..." lol
Can i haz ur stuffz ?
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-07-2011, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashbang
Hi, long time reader, first time poster.

Before I start, I have played BETA on other games, and have never seen such bugs ever. I have worked my way through bugs in other games and hung around untill they shut down. It's up to you the reader to see if I am Trolling or not. Either way, I won't be around to find out.

As I am writting my report..........the last crewmenber has left, I'm out in the airlock.......with my little girl.

I have never had any reason to post, not even with the bugs croping up in the last few weeks, but I have to leave the game, and I really don't want to. The bugs are just to much to handle as they are making me have headaches, queasyness, and some degree of dizzyness. I am sadened yet angry as a Klink who has just been called a pansy. And more so angry as a Gorn being mistaken as Godzilla when I think about how I sacraficed $300 AU + Conversion Rate + the new fee mu bank slapped on me for overseas conversions. I was hopping to hit 300 in a few days. But I must leave due to the healf effects of Season 4. I have nammed " Season Fail "

Sorry ( to the players ONLY ) for saying this, but its disgusting to see the Dev's ignoring the players like this, even when they took the time to do the Tribble Test to help out. They are hero's in my book. And The Dev's must show them respect for doing their job. Only better.

They know about lall of this, yet.............but soon they wil be forced into a Perfect World and will have to strighting up. Too bad I won't be seing it.

I have stopped playing and after 10 mins the queasyness has stopped and the dizzyness has vanished. Still bit of a headache,but dying down nicely with no pain killers used. If anyome else is haviong this problem, then please, stop playing. It just drags on and gets worse during warp in's. The only times when I encouter this problem is when at the movies..........the screen is out of foucus.........have to walk out on that too. Like Cryptic, no refunds and not fixed. I quit going to see movies too.

I have enounted the following :

The new loading screens - Hate them. They are blurred and out of focus. And the LCARS thing is just..........bad.

The fonts are big, thick and blured. Making me get eye strain. No settings help.

The backgrounds are blurred or oput of focus. both space and ground. My ship and toon are crystal clear yet dark...even with full light.
When I move I start to get dizzy and queasy. Gets worse whith the new warp in's ( had to sut my eyes or look away ), found myself leaning to one side.

Orange Bulletin windows.......yuck.

My HUD is terrible. It just won't co-oprate even when trying to adjust it mulitple times. And is blurred while my crew pictures are crystal clear!

The missions take longer to load then normal. Longer rhan other games I have played.

Inventory Slider Screen? I seriously said WTF!! Its a terrible add on. Hate it.

My ships sheilds have been nerfed. I checked. Nearly 1k knocked off the strengh. And the Regenarate has been nerfted, I spent more time recharging the shiels and repearing my hull than I was fighting. Also my engines have been nerfted ( Warp and Inpulse ), and my Breen engines............have more red than blue. And the Wap Trails are 3 times longer.

Tricorder Scans take 2 mouse clicks or F key presses befoe my guy will scan.

Sprinting has been nerfted..............and know I have LOST the Sprint control.

The new Gorns............so much for deciding to play one. Then agian...health concerns stop me anyway.

Cargo Vessels ( no, not Nuclear Wessels ) are stuck in space and seem to have crashed into each other.

I have Secruity Team's beam in. I never called for them.

Sound drops in and out. I checked my system and..............no problems. Its just I in game.

I had to turn off my sound dueto my Away Team always playing with their Tribbles. I threated to take them away from them.....but they knew it was a hollow threat and contuined. I love Tribble, I have one here with me. But it doesn't keep going on and on and on. Gets to you after a while.

And they keep playing with sound effects. My brig can't hold that many crew.

I chased a Anomaly in the B'Tran Nebular..............it keep shifting and darting around. I swear Q is on the Dev team.

Flicking walls in ground combat.

My Toon and my Away Team are always in the dark, even with full light. But not in Spacr Dock, just in missions.

My ship is also dark. Shouldn't be.

Auto Loot in ground comabt won't work. I turned it on and have to do it myself.

My ground sheilds and those of my Away Team.............what sheilds?
My and my Away Teams health..................what health?
Serioulsy, a few shots and the sheilds are dead, and so am I.

The new Borg........uh yeah? To change the feq mod, you have to............STAND STILL! While they are heading for you. You move, you lose.
I rember in Best of both worlds, Riker told Work in the turbolift that Westly ( litle smuck ) had a idea to make a chip that would auto change the feq on the phsaers. Riker was working for Cryptic at the time, that's why we don't see it here in game also Worf was thretened with a Tribble in his bed if he leaked this out.

I'm sorry to be sarcastic to anyone ( not The Dev's ), but with this game induced headache and Dr. Crusher and McCoy and the dear Holo Doc not around, I am in a bad mood. And Gameless.

Please remeber if you don't feel well playing.............STOP! Your health is far more inportant than this game.

Thank you to ALL the players who I meet, who made me laugh with their jokes and ship names and made me wonder as to why they chose some names.

Oh, and to the Klinkys who....gosh darn it you guys are GREAT! It was fun blasting you lot..........and even when you blew me out of the stars.......and scratched my new paint job...........you'll stiil get a bill soon from my Vucan lawer for the repeairs.

Yep........was a geat game, never expeted it to be canon. But health must come first. And my temper just wont ride with Cryptic anymore. I loved this game. Why else would I have brought a life sub?

* gently touches ships hull *
Computer. Start............start final ship shut down sequnce..........

R.I.P Dragon Pride. You handled like a stubborn shopping trolly at times, but your so much more.

* watches ships lights fade one by one...........the light over the proud ladys name fickers out last....turns and slowly leaves with her name plauqe under on arm............and remembers some good advice *

" Well, she a good ship, with a good name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home. "
Admril McCoy.

And I did........I never once did not.

This is Crashbang Tyron, Vice Admirl of the U.S.S. Dragon Pride.......closing hailing stations for the last time. May peace and success follow you always.

P.S If any MOD cancels out my name or my dear ships name..............your colder than khan's revenge.
You have to be kidding me your blaming the game for health problems go see a doctor because that my good sir is not normal
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-07-2011, 10:57 PM
Take care, wish you better in health.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-08-2011, 12:12 AM
I like how you complain about health problems to garner sympathy...and then ream the rage about what you hated about the game. You know there are other people who feel the same way, but stick with constructive criticism. This is just silly.

If you're not feeling well, stop playing the game. That's all. You don't have to make an ultra mega post whining about it.

And I find it absolutely ridiculous that people are complaining 'RUINED FOREVER!' just when a new season rolls in. Of course there's going to be bugs in it and of course a lot of things are going to go out of whack. This happens EVERY time in MMOs when they patch something huge. Not even a day and people are packing their bags. Good grief.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-08-2011, 04:33 AM
Stop using your old spectrum zx and buy a real PC .. OP !
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-08-2011, 06:14 AM
While I wish you the best with your health problems, I also feel I have to add....don't let the door hit you. I've been playing for just as long as you and while yes there are still a few bugs around in a few of the missions, it certainly isn't the problem you make it out to be. Leveling up, and taking my time the way I did I can count on one hand the number of issues I've run into. I'm at RA 1 on the science officer i'm building right now and I've not run into any yet (though I haven't really logged on to play since S4 came out). And to say that the Devs don't listen is ridiculous. They often talk about game problems in the Eng reports and on these forums. But I guess you never bothered to read those, or you are one of those people that expects a detailed and personal reply 15 minutes after you submit something or find an issue yourself.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-08-2011, 06:37 AM
wait so you have a lifetime sub but you're not a career officer? wierd
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-08-2011, 11:05 AM
Sorry to see you go but maybe you need to look else where for the cause of your medical issues. Cryptic is not responsible for that and if its that bad just unsub.
Closed Thread