Lt. Commander
# 1 Melee Weapons Pack
07-08-2011, 03:29 AM
Since Season 4 released the weapons in the C-Store Melee Weapons pack are bugged.

The Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and the Kri-Stek Blade no longer have a custom weapon design, they both look like a basic lirpa and basic Bat'leth already in the game.

Can this issue be looked at as I loved the design of these 2 weapons.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-09-2011, 07:12 PM
I thought I was just going insane thinking my Lirpa looks rather ordinary now, and how nice it used to look. Glad to see it's just an issue.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-10-2011, 05:12 AM
I just hope one of the Devs has seen my post. Don't think anyone has brought it up yet.
Lt. Commander
# 4 same here
07-10-2011, 05:47 AM
I noticed the same thing with my special weapons. As far as I can tell no one has brought it up. It seems like there were quite a few weapons that were "ruined" so to speak. Hopefully, it won't be that hard to fix and the devs will notice it soon because it is really irritating. Especially because you pay for it, so you want it to look cool and have good stats. If it doesn't look unique then half the reason for getting it is gone, and cryptic loses people who would otherwise want to purchase it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-11-2011, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzeh View Post
Since Season 4 released the weapons in the C-Store Melee Weapons pack are bugged.

The Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and the Kri-Stek Blade no longer have a custom weapon design, they both look like a basic lirpa and basic Bat'leth already in the game.

Can this issue be looked at as I loved the design of these 2 weapons.
Sorry to hear that! I haven't seen this issue yet, but I'll check it out tomorrow and figure out what's up. Thanks for the heads up.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-11-2011, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maelstrommephisto04
I noticed the same thing with my special weapons. As far as I can tell no one has brought it up. It seems like there were quite a few weapons that were "ruined" so to speak. Hopefully, it won't be that hard to fix and the devs will notice it soon because it is really irritating. Especially because you pay for it, so you want it to look cool and have good stats. If it doesn't look unique then half the reason for getting it is gone, and cryptic loses people who would otherwise want to purchase it.

Let me know if you see any other weapons using the wrong model. It's possible that a few got mixed up with our giant ground combat overhaul. Make a list and we'll get it fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-11-2011, 12:53 AM
The Nausicaan Tegolar (sp) sword has the appearance of the Tsunkatsae Falchion. I /bug'd it on tribble when I first saw it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-11-2011, 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brakky
The Nausicaan Tegolar (sp) sword has the appearance of the Tsunkatsae Falchion. I /bug'd it on tribble when I first saw it.
That's a bug? Whew! I just equipped one the other day to find out what it looked like, and was sorely disappointed that it looked the same.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-11-2011, 02:18 AM
i am not 100% sure but i think two of the Mk X science KITs use the wrong visuals.
AFAIK there are allways 2 Kits who use the same visual so there should be 3 different visuals for every proficiency on 6 KIT's

SCI has one visual 4 times on the Mk IX gear. (do not have Mk X yet ^^)

(anyway why is it 3 and not 6? is there any logic behind that, or was that just to save time?)
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-11-2011, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chookhlo View Post
That's a bug? Whew! I just equipped one the other day to find out what it looked like, and was sorely disappointed that it looked the same.
Yep it is a bug, and I bug-repped it when I noticed that bug made it to Holodeck.
I prefer the Nausicaan sword's appearance over the Falchion and I hope we will get the right skin on them back soon.