Lt. Commander
# 11
07-11-2011, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
Sorry to hear that! I haven't seen this issue yet, but I'll check it out tomorrow and figure out what's up. Thanks for the heads up.
Yeap ... Same here as I noticed this while playing Badlands.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-11-2011, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzeh View Post
Since Season 4 released the weapons in the C-Store Melee Weapons pack are bugged.

The Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and the Kri-Stek Blade no longer have a custom weapon design, they both look like a basic lirpa and basic Bat'leth already in the game.

Can this issue be looked at as I loved the design of these 2 weapons.
Quote:
Sorry to hear that! I haven't seen this issue yet, but I'll check it out tomorrow and figure out what's up. Thanks for the heads up.
I buged this in tribble. It could have gotten lost in all the bug reports I know where submitted, but it is on record.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brakky
The Nausicaan Tegolar (sp) sword has the appearance of the Tsunkatsae Falchion. I /bug'd it on tribble when I first saw it.
gotta give a ditto on this. After the update I took out my cool looking Nausicaan sword to find it looked like something out of an anime movie definitely changed after the season 4 update.

Oh and I did submit a bug report on it, too.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-11-2011, 02:38 PM
Were were able to determine that some cryptic devs from the mirror universe were trying to steal our melee powerart's for their own nefarious purposes. We were able to defeat mirror Dstal and his minions.

We restored the nausican and batleth weapons, and our engineers are currently mending the lirpa's. The fixes should be in soon.

Stay vigilant, the forces of the mirror universe can strike at any time!
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Avenger
Were were able to determine that some cryptic devs from the mirror universe were trying to steal our melee powerart's for their own nefarious purposes. We were able to defeat mirror Dstal and his minions.

We restored the nausican and batleth weapons, and our engineers are currently mending the lirpa's. The fixes should be in soon.

can you steal some of their mek'leths, Kar'takin and d'k'tahg while your at it?
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-11-2011, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
Agreed. Maybe some cool looking ones for Melee Set 2.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
Yes!! And maybe a ushaan-tor?
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-11-2011, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyrexianHero
Yes!! And maybe a ushaan-tor?

You beat me to it! I've been wishing these were in the game since they made Andoria pretty much devoted to the Ushaan.
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-11-2011, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Avenger

Thanks for your prompt fix. Can't wait for the patch to go live again and get back to melee killing again.
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-12-2011, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Let me know if you see any other weapons using the wrong model. It's possible that a few got mixed up with our giant ground combat overhaul. Make a list and we'll get it fixed.
This isn't a melee weapon nor does it use the wrong model, but the Synchronic Proton Distortion Prototype Assault Rifle doesn't fire a beam anymore. For the primary attack it fires a bolt and the secondary attacks seems to do nothing. Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I thought I would bring it up. Other than that the only other melee weapons with the wrong models that I have seen have already been mentioned.

Thank you for your time and keep up the good work!