Lt. Commander
# 11
07-08-2011, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfish1
We are customers at the end of the day, and we can walk away whenever we choose, and though I'm not happy about bugs mentioned on Tribble that find their way onto Holodeck I think that our dev team do try their best (and I do say "our" dev team because above everything else they make themselves available, take the time to read our many posts and let us know what they are working on and what they are considering adding to our game because I genuinely think they love STO every bit as much as we do).

And we will go through all this again when Season 5 launches, and Season 6, and Season 7 because we will all be as excited at their launches as we are with this one, and just can't wait to get our hands on the new things they will bring... after all the bug fixes are ironed out of course. :p
Well said Starfish...
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-08-2011, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificialx
Or demand better.

Yeah, I'll go with my option, but thanks for your extraordinarily useful advice. You should be a politician.

"Yes that's right, we're going to abuse your civil liberties, and you're gonna bend over and ask for more"

You'd fight right in...
lol if you dont think that there not abusing our civil liberties now then i can fully understand why you expect more out of season 4. gl in life
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-08-2011, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfish1
We are customers at the end of the day, and we can walk away whenever we choose, and though I'm not happy about bugs mentioned on Tribble that find their way onto Holodeck I think that our dev team do try their best (and I do say "our" dev team because above everything else they make themselves available, take the time to read our many posts and let us know what they are working on and what they are considering adding to our game because I genuinely think they love STO every bit as much as we do).

And we will go through all this again when Season 5 launches, and Season 6, and Season 7 because we will all be as excited at their launches as we are with this one, and just can't wait to get our hands on the new things they will bring... after all the bug fixes are ironed out of course. :p
hey can be more spot on than this. Thank you starfish for bringing some commen sense to the pvp fourms. Wish there were more like your self
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-08-2011, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepez
lol if you dont think that there not abusing our civil liberties now then i can fully understand why you expect more out of season 4. gl in life
Er, I never said they WEREN'T. I was attempting to make a point, that most people don't put up with crap just because people tell us we've always been knee deep, and that the notion we should just suck it up is one of a politician, not a member a citizen, who tend to complain about such erosions.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-08-2011, 08:18 AM
The Subnuke display really screwed me up in a CnH last night. Even when it finally displayed and I hit ST to clear it, it remained. Amazing.

Also, I thought the release notes said the cloak bug was fixed? When I was in ker'rat last night, my Boff still decloaked me.

Then there's the issue with the exchange...
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-08-2011, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificialx
Er, I never said they WEREN'T. I was attempting to make a point, that most people don't put up with crap just because people tell us we've always been knee deep, and that the notion we should just suck it up is one of a politician, not a member a citizen, who tend to complain about such erosions.
well giving the track record for complaints in the fourms and how cryptic is answering them you think that doing the exact same thing you have done in the past has worked???? No i hasint.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-08-2011, 08:36 AM
doesn't matter.

i've paid to play this game to then end of this month, i expect functions like THE PVP QUEUE to work.

Do i not, as a paying costumer, have the right to complain when basic functions like this don't work?
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-08-2011, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thamupp View Post
doesn't matter.

i've paid to play this game to then end of this month, i expect functions like THE PVP QUEUE to work.

Do i not, as a paying costumer, have the right to complain when basic functions like this don't work?
Apparently not.
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-08-2011, 09:01 AM
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-08-2011, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagles View Post
What he said.
Closed Thread