Lt. Commander
# 61
07-08-2011, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
I have the same problem on both of my Klingon toons, sometimes the power tray abilities DO NOT let me click them. I'm not talking about the misfire thing, They just don't work. but when i use the keyboard to fire off these powers, or click the same power on on the BOff tray, it works fine.this problem comes & goes, but it's killing me. I fly with WASD & fire powers/look around with my mouse. having to double check my tray every time i use a power, then drop my mouse in the middle of a fight & look at the keyboard to find the appropriate key, then get my mouse again has made PVP pretty much undoable to me. by the time i get all that done, I'm either dead or irrelevant, hopelessly out of position to alpha. It's flat out un-fun & frustrating. My Fed, however, seem to work just fine.
This happens to my fed main ALL the time. My theory is that it's a lag issue. My record is having to press something three times before it worked. I don't think it's happened at all for my klink, but I've only started to PvP with him when he hit commander, and he's currently Cap2. I haven't PvP'ed with my boring Fed Eng alt yet, so who knows if it will happen to him. If my lag theory is correct, I imagine it will. Considering it seems to happen the most in CnH's, lag seems like a good theory to me (I don't think I've even done a CnH with my klink yet - only Arenas seemed to pop at Commander level).
Lt. Commander
# 62
07-09-2011, 02:18 AM
new vlodemort is not new though eh? but more common? -.-

well on the list.
Lt. Commander
# 63
07-09-2011, 05:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattivo80 View Post
This happens to my fed main ALL the time. My theory is that it's a lag issue. My record is having to press something three times before it worked. I don't think it's happened at all for my klink, but I've only started to PvP with him when he hit commander, and he's currently Cap2. I haven't PvP'ed with my boring Fed Eng alt yet, so who knows if it will happen to him. If my lag theory is correct, I imagine it will. Considering it seems to happen the most in CnH's, lag seems like a good theory to me (I don't think I've even done a CnH with my klink yet - only Arenas seemed to pop at Commander level).
No, my ui when it gets stuck doesn't work AT ALL, i may as well be clicking on my ship, nothing happens, clicking the skill 25+ times makes no difference. It's normal for me to have to click my power tray 2 or 3 times to get a skill to fire, (part of the reason i'm such a crappy healer, ) this new problem is a game ender to me. Why would i pvp when i cant use my captain abilities? & I don't pve, so, BGO here i come
Lt. Commander
# 64
07-09-2011, 05:24 AM
The bright side is, we can still log in and play. The servers aren't crashing, randomly dumping, lagging out and being a general pain in the rear. That being said I wouldn't expect a bug free launch of any patch. Even the Might WoW has rough patch weeks.

Yes a few things are broken or not working properly. It's now a matter of waiting to see how long Cryptic will take to fix these glitches.
Lt. Commander
# 65
07-09-2011, 05:28 AM
Quote:
No, my ui when it gets stuck doesn't work AT ALL, i may as well be clicking on my ship, nothing happens, clicking the skill 25+ times makes no difference. It's normal for me to have to click my power tray 2 or 3 times to get a skill to fire, (part of the reason i'm such a crappy healer, ) this new problem is a game ender to me. Why would i pvp when i cant use my captain abilities? & I don't pve, so, BGO here i come
Havnt seen this my self but damn, that sounds really bad. Dont have a compuyer so cantedit that in now, but still... Wow.

Imo amazing how they manage to break every part in the game they wasnt even going to touch all that much...
Lt. Commander
# 66
07-09-2011, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Oh, wow, that's horrible. And I thought my ST not clearing a subnuke Thursday night was bad...
Lt. Commander
# 67
07-11-2011, 12:46 PM
Folks, I will need to close this thread. A number of reasons are coming together and I'd love for you to understand them:
  • Thread title
  • General flaming
  • Unhelpful comments

If the thread title already is flaming or trolling, the thread that follows cannot outgrow this. If you have feedback, start the process of giving it in the thread title already.

If a thread morphs into nothing but flames and trolling, we do not get content. We get spam and infractions or warnings. That's not useful for the Devs who try to find out what your actual concern is and not useful for the forum users for obvious reasons.

You have a bug. Great! ... well, not great, but it gives us a starting point. But, just think about it, what would be more helpful to you guys if someone tells you about a problem. A string of cussing folded into Lol, Sux and Fail... or an actual description of what changed, why the change is bad and what was expected to happen before the changes?

We'll do our best to understand you and help sort out the problems with you. But we cannot if we do not speak the same language.
Closed Thread