Lt. Commander
# 1 OMG it's a Metron
07-11-2011, 09:16 AM
Has anyone ever tried to make a metron for their character I mean theyre kinda like a angel and it would be interesting to play one any tips on how to make one?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-11-2011, 10:13 AM
Not to troll but do you mean a Metatron? and if so they aren't like angels they are supposed to be angels of the highest order and the mediators between god and man if my history teaching on religion was correct. I honestly don't think something like that should be included in game unless a logical and sound reasoning behind how they are included can be provided as this is a sci-fi and not sword and sorcery based game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-11-2011, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinagamei View Post
Not to troll but do you mean a Metatron? and if so they aren't like angels they are supposed to be angels of the highest order and the mediators between god and man if my history teaching on religion was correct. I honestly don't think something like that should be included in game unless a logical and sound reasoning behind how they are included can be provided as this is a sci-fi and not sword and sorcery based game.
I think he means those guys:
http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Metron

Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yreodred
I think he means those guys:
http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Metron

Live long and prosper.
ouch.....embarrased lol thx for that tho i dont watch much TOS cause i only liked pike lol sounds like Q almost
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Eh, I doubt it would work, since the Metron are essentially one 'step' below the Q Continuum. They would however, could make for a good feature episode antagonist in the future, in a similar setup that Kirk and the Gorn Captain had. But one as a boff or even a captain, is unlikely to be dead honest.