Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
7/8/20011(after new patch)

1. (over powered mobs/bosses in low level missions) I am in the Delta Volanis Nebula getting my Vice Admiral butt kicked on (LT6) mission Facility X i 650 patrol.
the trash mobs our powerful but the bosses are cutting through my shields like they are not even there. They are disabling my entire away team they are extremely over powered ticket bug 1,148,850

2. Also level 1 and 2 turrets can NOT be cast on at the same time by boffs

3. I am not always seeing the "adapted" during combat in rpg mode i have seen it in shooter mode however

4. AGT uniforms rank is still clipping*** Fixed

5. Jupiter Uniforms have a a square near the rank side of the chest***Fixed

6. lost of overshadowing on exploration maps

7.NHM 1 was not clearing Borg assimilation nanties

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-17-2011, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
7/8/20011(after new patch)

1. (over powered mobs/bosses in low level missions) I am in the Delta Volanis Nebula getting my Vice Admiral butt kicked on (LT6) mission Facility X i 650 patrol.
the trash mobs our powerful but the bosses are cutting through my shields like they are not even there. They are disabling my entire away team they are extremely over powered ticket bug 1,148,850

3. I am not always seeing the "adapted" during combat in rpg mode i have seen it in shooter mode however

4. AGT uniforms rank is still clipping

5. Jupiter Uniforms have a a square near the rank side of the chest

6. lost of overshadowing on exploration maps

7.NHM 1 was not clearing Borg assimilation nanties

Thank you.
8. Graphics card has to be run at best quality or uniforms now look hazy? ***Fixed
Lt. Commander
# 3 Zero...... help!
07-23-2011, 11:05 AM
9. my difficulty slider is grayed out and unable to be used.***fixed as of 7/23

10. my newly purchased sovereign bridge set on of my Boffs sits on the floor instead of the chair.
(San Fransisco bridge)

11. 7/21 while playing State of Q with a team of all phasers we were remodulating ( the animation was like non stop, looked like it was auto) more than we were shooting . Character Last. (tactical)
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-23-2011, 05:02 PM
Quote:

This isn't a bug. There's a global cooldown on ground skills now, just like in space so two copies of Phaser Turret will allow one copy to be used but will put the second into cooldown (I don't know what the cooldown is, never use turrets).
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-24-2011, 01:53 PM
Not having alot of those issues but will agree on ground combat bosses. They are godlike now.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-25-2011, 01:33 AM
Quote:
5. Jupiter Uniforms have a a square near the rank side of the chest***Fixed
Still Present as of 7/25.

This appears to have been fixed on Female characters, but male ones still suffer from it.

Additionally the Female Jupiter 4 Vet and Jupiter 5 Vet are placed inconsistently in comparison to the rest of the Jupiter Uniforms, and there is no way, from the list, to distinguish the chrome and non-chrome Jupiter Veteran jacket.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-25-2011, 04:41 PM
#3... It's just you. I see the word "adapted" over the Borg's head just fine.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-25-2011, 06:57 PM
I can not get my Tribbles to breed I have triied on three of my toons
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-27-2011, 01:51 AM
My character is stuck at the Tutorial outside of the Warriors Hall unable to get in and talk to the NPC that is required to advance to the normal missions. Bugged, GM Ticket, nothing heard from Cryptic, nothing done. Unable to play.

Unable to type in TEAM chat channel. Can read what others type but can't type in to it myself. The game acts as if I can and it looks like it is working, but the text never shows up after pressing enter.