Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a friendly fleet
07-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Hi I am looking for a friendly fleet that runs STFs and has fun playing the game. I am not that into pvp I've got 2 VA feds and another on its way got 1 General Kling. So tell me little about ur fleet either by replaying on here or sending me a message
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-09-2011, 04:47 PM
Bump to le top
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-09-2011, 05:04 PM
Sent you a PM.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-10-2011, 12:49 AM
Hi Duirsar,

Please take a look at 3rd Fleet, we are a large international fleet with people in-game throughout most timezones. We pride ourselves on being friendly and have voice-chat facilities (Teamspeak) if this is your thing.

We have an active operations team who organise all sorts of STFs and joint fleet actions and other competitions to help you get max enjoyment from STO. We also have an active forum so full of folk eager to help.

Check us out at http://www.3rdfleet.com
Or check the vid at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42p-B1wWDuE&hd=1
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-10-2011, 07:52 AM
Greetings All. we are a casual fleet of people who enjoy all aspects of game play. We are looking for active players of any skill or rank, all are welcome to join. We have a website, use Mumble, have members in several time zones, so there should be players online to help and group with. For more info about out fleet, feel free to contact any member in game or visit our website at http://prideofstarfleet.guildlaunch.com/ for more info.

Can also use our multi guild link http://pridegamer.co.cc
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-10-2011, 07:28 PM
Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Alpha and ...
07-10-2011, 11:34 PM
- Omega Particles - is a Star Trek Online Fleet.
We got a forum, a Facebook site and a TeamSpeak 3 server
We're a very social fleet and we enjoy each others company alot

We're recruiting EU time zone players

We want players that are:
-> EU Time zone active
-> Helpfull and social
-> Teamworking
-> Willing to be a part of the fleet
-> 16+ of age

If u want to know more, go to Our Facebook Page
or see Our Website
If u want to apply for becoming a member, send a mail to omegaparticles@gmail.com
Use this template

Name :
Playing since :
TeamSpeak 3 knowledge :
Characters in Federation Faction :
Characters in Klingon Faction :
Which faction do you want to join ? (Both is also an option) :
Favorite career (Tac,sci,eng) :
Special Task Force experience :

Looking forward to hear from you
Lt. Commander
Hello Duirsar. The 48th Defense Fleet, The Warpigs is a casual, laid back fleet that understands RL comes first. We enjoy helping each other and take pride in helping players new and old, level up and learn STO.

Our purpose as a fleet is to provide a fun and laid back atmosphere for players while playing STO and to give them opportunities to participate in group activities in game whether it be an STF, a Fleet Action, help a player level or just teaming up to do a mission. STFs (Special Task Force) missions and Fleet Actions are our biggest Fleet activities and do them a few times on a weekly basis.

If you're interested or would like to get more information, please see our FAQ about how to join our fleet. For more information see our website at warpigsmmo.com. Feel free to PM me as well.

Hope to see you in sector space. Safe flying to you!