Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Hi All,

Just returned from the doctor. Torn ligament in my wrist. Hee-hee.

When the doctor asked, what sport I was playing, the look on his face when I told him a computer game was worth every ounce of pain
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-10-2011, 03:57 AM
Lol. Awesome. I hope you have a speedy recovery!
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-10-2011, 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Lol. Awesome. I hope you have a speedy recovery!
Oh double wow! Steve Hale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ * shrieks like a girl at seeing her favourite boy celebrity, and then promptly feints]

I knowwwwww him! (Scene from "Elf the movie")

But, yes. It certainly gave me pause to think that perhaps, frankly tapping at my keepboard was not the best route to take, and that the perplexed frown on my dog's face should have been the sign that something tragic was about to go down!

I think that if they improve the responsiveness of the keybinds and the pace of combact things will lead to a speedy recovery.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-10-2011, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers
Oh double wow! Steve Hale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ * shrieks like a girl at seeing her favourite boy celebrity, and then promptly feints]

I knowwwwww him! (Scene from "Elf the movie")

But, yes. It certainly gave me pause to think that perhaps, frankly tapping at my keepboard was not the best route to take, and that the perplexed frown on my dog's face should have been the sign that something tragic was about to go down!

I think that if they improve the responsiveness of the keybinds and the pace of combact things will lead to a speedy recovery.
Part of Hale's fan club I see

Hope it all goes well with your injury dude...
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-10-2011, 09:55 AM
LOL,

Hope you have a speedy recovery.....
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-10-2011, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Hi All,

Just returned from the doctor. Torn ligament in my wrist. Hee-hee.

When the doctor asked, what sport I was playing, the look on his face when I told him a computer game was worth every ounce of pain
Yeah, computer game injuries are priceless I didn't have anything as severe as you, but I did have to wear a wrist brace on my right hand for about a week or two because of a possible sprain from gaming while playing City of Heroes.

So hope you feel better soon. And who knows.. maybe when you recover you'll also become better too..
Lt. Commander
# 7 Oh dear
07-10-2011, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
Yeah, computer game injuries are priceless I didn't have anything as severe as you, but I did have to wear a wrist brace on my right hand for about a week or two because of a possible sprain from gaming while playing City of Heroes.

So hope you feel better soon. And who knows.. maybe when you recover you'll also become better too..
Oh dear - you can tell? Am I that bad? If there are any players willing to assist me with my builds, I would be most appreciative!
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-10-2011, 01:06 PM
What wimps. Play some FPS games to harden your hands and wrists.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-10-2011, 01:10 PM
i did notice a bit more of a strain on my wrists after the season 4 update.

luckily i dd not require medical attention or an operation to fuse my hands back on.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-10-2011, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Oh dear - you can tell? Am I that bad? If there are any players willing to assist me with my builds, I would be most appreciative!
lol Are we talking about a Space build or a ground build that has gone too far.. because ground some be painfully easy.. with a few exceptions here and there.. I'm sure groups like Fista Sisters or CHC Could probobly improve that part of your game play.

And I have Played FPS, though usually with a console controler, and not really reciently. Most recient FPS I played on the computer was Team Fortress 2.