Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11 Thanks
07-10-2011, 02:20 PM
Well the area I am having most difficulty with is space builds. I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me what and how the builds are best optimised and what works with what e.g efficiency (I know it is best effective at lower levels) & Performance etc.

Now that I think about it:

1.) What do management powers do?

2.) What do performance powers do?

3.) Whats the lowest point allocation necessary or suggested on a skill before its just not worth it.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-10-2011, 02:35 PM
uuuhmm... OP....
you know the game has a Autofire feature right?
You don't need to hammer the Spacebar anymore ( i still see people doing that in youtube videos O_o )

If you have Autofire on... then... WTF?
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-10-2011, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
Most recient FPS I played on the
computer was Team Fortress 2.
A man with excellent taste.
Lt. Commander
# 14 That's terrible
07-10-2011, 02:51 PM
In addition to fps to strengthen the wrists may i suggest a logitech g-13 and razer naga if needed? Combined with a nova gaming raider mouspad you should be just fun lol. My sidewinder is good but i pan to add the g-13 soon lol
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Just remember, if you start slowing down in your keypresses that means you're causing strain to your wrists and hands. When that happens just take a break for 10 mins or so. Lay your hands down on your legs and flex them occasionally.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Wow, I've never injured myself playing a computer game. However, i hit my wife in the head the first night we had the WII.
She now keeps well clear of me when i play it.
I also killed our floor lamp.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-10-2011, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers
Well the area I am having most difficulty with is space builds. I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me what and how the builds are best optimised and what works with what e.g efficiency (I know it is best effective at lower levels) & Performance etc.

Now that I think about it:

1.) What do management powers do?

2.) What do performance powers do?

3.) Whats the lowest point allocation necessary or suggested on a skill before its just not worth it.
1: Nothing except help with Emergency power to X skill that it's tied to.
2: Add to the over all power setting for your ship. For example, Weapons Proformance will add to your ships Weapon power.
3: 7 for some things, 9 for others. Like Proformance is typically good at 9. Tier 1 and 2 skills I'd say no more then 7 unless your trying to be able to train something, or you have left over points. If so, you put them into skills that will tie into things you'll be focusing more on.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-10-2011, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
Wow, I've never injured myself playing a computer game. However, i hit my wife in the head the first night we had the WII.
She now keeps well clear of me when i play it.
I also killed our floor lamp.
At least you weren't one of the many people who threw their Wii Motes into their TV's. :p
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-10-2011, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnogE00F
A man with excellent taste.
I'm glad some one thinks so. :p
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-10-2011, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
I hit my wife in the head the first night......She now keeps well clear of me......
Can I haz for sig? Puhleeeeez....