Lt. Commander
# 21
07-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Gee
Why do we need auto teaming in PvP. It was fine before. Doesnít PvP mean Player versus Player, and not Team versus Team?

I finally tried Capture and Hold after the Season 4 patch. Wow auto teaming sucks. For a started. I never team. At the beginning I teamed, but people never acted as a team, I therefore saw no point teaming ever again. If you canít survive on your own you should give up now.

Another reason is I have a large ignore list. When I joined the game I was teamed with 3 people on my ignore list! Why would I want to team with people I donít like, respect or want to play with.? If you are going to force people into a team you should at least let players see who they will be playing with before the game starts.

As you might guess I didnít stay long.

I'm now calling Season 4 : Crossgamer
Very anti-social for an MMO dont ya think???
Maybe this is the wrong genre for you.......
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-10-2011, 11:22 PM
Quote:
As I have already got 3000 unspent emblems , a few from PvP doesnít bother me.

Sorry just because you are in a team doesnít make you a big boy or girls. Personally I found players that team are normally lacking.

Looks like Iíll have to go back to playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 for a good PvP experience. At least there itís players skill that matters and what wins the game.
Yeah.. That would be better, for us and you.

Godspeed in BF
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-10-2011, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord-Thy View Post
Same side = YES. Same team as before Queuing = RANDOM
Sounds like Azurian's wishes were heard, and we no longer have to fear Premades in FvF.

Mustrum "FvF is Space PvP on Normal, FvK is Space PvP on Elite?" Ridcully
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-11-2011, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffStavrosA.K.AParis
Very anti-social for an MMO dont ya think???
Maybe this is the wrong genre for you.......
I play this game because it Star Trek not because itís an MMO. Itís certainly not the best game out there but as it's Star Trek I put up with it. When a good single player Star Trek game comes Iím off. :p
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-11-2011, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Sorry just because you are in a team doesnít make you a big boy or girls. Personally I found players that team are normally lacking.
BS.. if u place in a top tier pvp fleet and do premades ur good enough.. team > lolnoobcapatiankirk
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-11-2011, 01:19 AM
Quote:
I play this game because it Star Trek not because itís an MMO. Itís certainly not the best game out there but as it's Star Trek I put up with it. When a good single player Star Trek game comes Iím off. :p
Because you do not want to team up, it means you ruin the fun for 4 others.

Its not a single-player game. And if you are the Jon I met several times in CaH during weekend, I pretty much understand why you are so anti-social :p And dont worry, you are probably in ignore list of much more people, than you have in your ignore list. :p

If you are not the big mouthed "Jon" I met, then only the first paragraph is for you of course :p
Lt. Commander
# 27
07-11-2011, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thamupp View Post
BS.. if u place in a top tier pvp fleet and do premades ur good enough.. team > lolnoobcapatiankirk
Only semi-correct...

Ive run into many people from the top PvP fleets, that were worthless without their team.. Not "PUG worthless" but definately not what youd expect from a high profiled player in a PvP fleet.

On the other hand, there is just as many that are equally dangerous alone or in premades.
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-11-2011, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
Because you do not want to team up, it means you ruin the fun for 4 others.

Its not a single-player game. And if you are the Jon I met several times in CaH during weekend, I pretty much understand why you are so anti-social :p And dont worry, you are probably in ignore list of much more people, than you have in your ignore list. :p

If you are not the big mouthed "Jon" I met, then only the first paragraph is for you of course :p
Quoted for truth.

Ive lost count of the number of matches Ive lost because one jerk refuses to team up, and just blow up over and over (or run 90% of the match)..

It is kinda hard to heal people not in your team.

Id rather have them cloak in a corner and fight a 4 v 5 fight, than lose the 4+1 v 5 because one player refuses to work in/as a team.
Lt. Commander
# 29
07-11-2011, 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
Only semi-correct...

Ive run into many people from the top PvP fleets, that were worthless without their team.. Not "PUG worthless" but definately not what youd expect from a high profiled player in a PvP fleet.

On the other hand, there is just as many that are equally dangerous alone or in premades.
Maybe those people were running very specific setups designed to go with their team and not well fit for pugs? I have two characters that are good for pugging, and two that are hopeless at it.
Lt. Commander
# 30
07-11-2011, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
Maybe those people were running very specific setups designed to go with their team and not well fit for pugs? I have two characters that are good for pugging, and two that are hopeless at it.
Ye, thats probably the case for many players. I know some people are deadly in their team, but pretty easy target otherwise.