Lt. Commander
So, here's my problem. I got into PVP about 9 months ago, & since then, the PVE is so boring to me, that I have no interest in doing it anymore.(feature episodes excepted)
I can get only 3 emblems every day with PVP. so i can only get a new weapon every 11 days. I want to try out new weapons & console load outs with all of my toons, but not enough to suffer (yeah, that is how i feel about it ) through doing PVE to get emblems.
So how about giving us the option to by Emblems on a per character basis direct from the C- store?
Or is this a horrible idea?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-10-2011, 10:48 AM
selling currency in the C-Store? i'll admit i never heard that one before...
i'm not entirely sure it will happen, but it would be nice, as getting only 11-14 emblems a day (on average) is really slow for ship grinding
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-10-2011, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
So, here's my problem. I got into PVP about 9 months ago, & since then, the PVE is so boring to me, that I have no interest in doing it anymore.(feature episodes excepted)
I can get only 3 emblems every day with PVP. so i can only get a new weapon every 11 days. I want to try out new weapons & console load outs with all of my toons, but not enough to suffer (yeah, that is how i feel about it ) through doing PVE to get emblems.
So how about giving us the option to by Emblems on a per character basis direct from the C- store?
Or is this a horrible idea?
Since everything you can get Ship-Wise with Emblems is in the C-Store, they effectively do.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-10-2011, 11:26 AM
except consoles & weapons that can only be gotten with emblems.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-10-2011, 11:56 AM
Its called game balance. Basically allows you to get some of the best equipment without working for it. It would be he with the most disposable income wins.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-10-2011, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerouslyGeeky View Post
Its called game balance. Basically allows you to get some of the best equipment without working for it. It would be he with the most disposable income wins.
I can kinda see your point here, however, i have 2000 hrs of game time, i've gotten full sets of almost every type of weapon + console for my main, & 1 of my Alts, it's my new VA,I'm trying to equip through PVP only.
Maybe give an accolade after x amount of emblems have been earned that allows you to purchase more.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-10-2011, 12:14 PM
I don't like this idea, and I could afford it if I wanted to. It's one thing to sell cosmetic items in the C-Store, quite another to put items that affect game play. And no, I don't think ships should be in the C-Store, either.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-10-2011, 12:27 PM
Well, I would prefer more ways to earn emblems through PVP in the game, but It doesn't seem that is going to happen anytime soon. In PVE you can earn enough emblems to buy a new MK XI weapon in 3 days, it takes 11 for a PVPer to earn the same gear. & that's when the queues were working.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-10-2011, 01:22 PM
The reason they don't sell Emblems in the C-$tore is they don't want you to play less. They want you playing more. Grinding Emblems is another way to get you to put more time in and to sub for another month (if not a lifer).

Z
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-10-2011, 10:38 PM
I feel your emblem pain, and it would be nice if they would make the PvP daily into something more frequent. At the same time, they would have to address the emblem farmers that go AFK in PvP.