Lt. Commander
# 11
07-12-2011, 02:39 PM
Has anyone had their issues resolved yet or gotten any word on these issues?
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-12-2011, 02:59 PM
All the ships I've purchased don't showup as Unlocked, but the price is now set to Free. Probably since I can claim the ship multiple times (so it will never be fully unlocked).
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Some good news...

With today's update the look and the layout of the C-Store changed and it would seem the work they put in under the hood fixed my issue with not being able to see what ships I have purchased. Everything seems correct after going through it.

Now, some bad news...

One new bug I have noticed while on a KDF character it was asking me to purchase the Retrofit ships again for my Federation characters. I quickly switch to a Federation character and found that the ships where registering correctly and it was not asking me to pay for them. Funny thing is while on a Federation character I was able to correctly see what KDF ships I have purchased. (Just not the Vor'cha Retrofit because that seems to be MIA all together.) This is a new problem, but shows me they are working on the issue and trying to fix it. I just wished they would have come out and said what happened and if they knew the patch would cause such an issue, delayed the Season 4 patch until these issues were resolved.

It would appear the Vor'cha Retrofit ship is still missing from the C-Store....

I am still unable to see my account's ticket history or view open tickets. So unless a GM sends a in game mail, I fear I will not know the status of these tickets until the ticket system is back up working correctly and by then I would believe the tickets would be closed because I never replied to a GM.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-13-2011, 06:50 AM
None of my purchase problems have changed with the new C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-13-2011, 03:30 PM
I do not know if this information is helpful or not, but I will share it anyways.

For my account, I purchased all my C-Store items in game via a character on the correct faction. Meaning all the Federation ships where purchased with a Federation faction character and all the Klingon ships where purchased with a Klingon faction character. For some reason I never trusted the C-Store website when purchasing these items, even though I used it to purchase C-Store/Atari points.

The others that are still having an issue, by chance did you purchase your items via the Cryptic's website or in game?
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-15-2011, 02:54 PM
I've purchased both ways.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-20-2011, 08:58 AM
Is anyone still having issues with this? Some items are still not showing on my characters.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-21-2011, 01:23 PM
I too have purchased a significant number of ships on what I considered my main character. Most of these items are showing as available to purchase on my alts. They do not appear to be available account wide. I also noticed that the account wide description was removed from most of the ships......
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-22-2011, 01:17 PM
same problem here. I bought all fed ships and they are not available for my last toon reaching VA
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-22-2011, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ALF
Is anyone still having issues with this? Some items are still not showing on my characters.
Depends on the item - wierd as it sounds for example - after puchasing, ships can be directly claimed from the C-Store; while others you need to go to the Shp Requisitions NPC to claim ( at 0 EC cost.)