Lt. Commander
# 1 Infected Run Assistance
07-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Hi there,

I'm not certain of where else to post this, so I'll give it a shot here.

Would any experienced players be willing to assist a fleetless Fed Tac captain with an Infected run, please?

I've done it twice, once on VA, once on RA. We've made it to the last room each time, but never beyond that. Actually got Manus to come out and fight on the RA run, but we couldn't kill her. She demolished us rather swiftly.

I feel that I'm gaining valuable experience from the runs, but naturally, I'd like to get all the way through at least once. I listen to directions, I have fair gear, and I still have the RA version ready to continue at the last part (but will start over if necessary).

Any generous souls out there, please?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-13-2011, 04:57 AM
Unless you have already found a group I could lead a run I suppose. Not today though, more like thursday or on the weekend.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-13-2011, 05:13 AM
I am no STF pro and so I won't offer anything, except some advice:
When making such request, it's always good to mention at what time (and time zone) you play usually, I think. There are people from all over the world playing STO, and it might not help you much to get an enthusiastic German player that would lke to help but plays in the Australian middle of the night.

and this link:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=222387

So there are people in this game that could help you...
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-13-2011, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I...to get an enthusiastic German player that would lke to help but plays in the Australian middle of the night.
What ,you mean like me?