Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
07-10-2011, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadebalran View Post
I have a Tellarite that I play, but he's mostly on the backburner for now until they find a way to fix the Pig Headed Rage bug with them. Can't play him on ground missions right now unless I turn off the sound. I also have a Rigellian and a Ferengi.
I ahve this problem, my main Engi Captain is a Tellarite but that noise grates on me so I'm leaving him be for now and my second Tac Captain is a Rigellian. TBH I don't find them creepy at all, my second Engi Captain is a Ferengi which is another one people find creepy, no Pakleds here though.

For fun here's what I've made so far:-

Feds
Human Sci (my main since launch)
Joined Trill Tac
Tellarite Engi
Benzite Sci
Rigellian Tac
Ferengi Engi
Liberated Borg Tac

KDF
Klingon Sci (my main KDF char, cleverly named Kohl'iarr, geddit XD)
Orion Tac
Lethean Engi
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-11-2011, 12:34 AM
I could swear I'm the only Ferengi in all the federation. Very rarely will I see another Ferengi on ESD. And I think I've only one Ferengi female toon in all my time playing STO.

I actually asked a question about this in the last Ask Cryptic if they cared about no one rolling certain species and the response they gave was while they do track how many of each there are they don't feel the need to "Fix" species so more people roll them.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-11-2011, 12:40 AM
I think Pakleds need the bulk slider that Gorn have, only moreso. The fun of a Pakled really should be being inhumanly husky around the midsection.

I am always tempted to roll a Rigelian as well but never set aside the time too. I think I'd rather focus on my Ferengi first.

Tellarites? Never got the appeal but I did pick them up during a sale with some spare points, primarily because I heard about Captain to Bridge Officer conversion and wanted to keep the option open to assemble any crew I might decide I want that way later.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-11-2011, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdox View Post
I could swear I'm the only Ferengi in all the federation. Very rarely will I see another Ferengi on ESD. And I think I've only one Ferengi female toon in all my time playing STO.

I actually asked a question about this in the last Ask Cryptic if they cared about no one rolling certain species and the response they gave was while they do track how many of each there are they don't feel the need to "Fix" species so more people roll them.

I have a Ferengi VA Sci officer. He's pretty muche shelved for now though because I don't enjoy playing him. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what, he feel incredibly weak next to my Eng and Tac. Only reason he is a VA is I did the power grind during the last Q weekend.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-11-2011, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdox View Post

Oh, there are many, many of your Ferengi brethren out there. You are not alone! (Looking for fleet camaraderie? Seek out the Ferengi Alliance. We'd be happy to have you.) That being said, you're more likely to find us on DS9 than ESD.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-11-2011, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaran
Yes, I'm one of those creepy people who clicks the info tab of the ships around me...
Me, too!

I've rolled a Rigelian Sci and a Ferengi Eng before.

I've bought a bunch of extra character slots in the last year, so I can actually play all the races I've since bought in the C-Store.

My main Fed, for example, is a Klingon. And I'm working on levelling up a Joined Trill KDF-side.

*shrugs*

I bought 'em, so I'm GONNA use 'em.

Might have to roll a new Ferengi, now, though....
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-11-2011, 10:55 AM
I have a Pakled tactical VA. He rocks as a tac officer. i also have a Ferengi Engineer VA.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-11-2011, 12:11 PM
i dont see many ferengi or benzites or even saurians around much ive never really liked those races anyway.
its all about humans, joined trill, liberated borg or caitians now
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-11-2011, 06:37 PM
I won't even accept them as BOs on my ships. :p
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-13-2011, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaran
I saw a tellarite the other day in Gamma Orionis. Yes, I'm one of those creepy people who clicks the info tab of the ships around me...
Also guilty of this lol, but I like to see what people are playing I don't see to many of them anywhos. I do see a lot of Green Blooded pointy ear people though.