Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
07-17-2011, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pscyon
Spotted a female Pakled on ESD couple days ago, wearing a pink off-duty dress even.
Are you sure it was a Pakled? Could it have been a Tellarite by any chance?

Because it just happens to be I was on my female Tellarite, a couple of days ago, and she wears a pink off-duty dress!
Lt. Commander
# 32
07-17-2011, 04:47 AM
i loved playing a pakled, but i had to delete him for the use of the slot. "Scott" you will be remembered for your weirdest luck in Toon history. if they could make the pakleds more along the way that "Orks" are in WH40K the comedy relief toon ppl will play when they are playing to have a laugh.
Lt. Commander
# 33
07-17-2011, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
A dev said that Tellerite females were the fewest in number of any playable race, but that was before they made Pakleds, so it may have changed.
Having seen this, the wife has very enthusiastically decided to make one!

She's all about the underdog.

[Edit: The character's name is Dola. The wife invites any and all to be friendly and chat if you shall meet up.]
Lt. Commander
# 34
07-19-2011, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tick0
Are you sure it was a Pakled? Could it have been a Tellarite by any chance?

Because it just happens to be I was on my female Tellarite, a couple of days ago, and she wears a pink off-duty dress!
Peggy or somesuch? Erm, may have been a Tellarite if so, I just noted the irregularish face quickly while running past going "Oh, a Pakled! How rare!"
Lt. Commander
# 35
07-19-2011, 01:12 PM
I have a VA Tellerite Officer, a LtCmdr Rigelian and my Tribble Breeder is a Pakled.
Lt. Commander
# 36
07-19-2011, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_wirge
Also guilty of this lol, but I like to see what people are playing I don't see to many of them anywhos. I do see a lot of Green Blooded pointy ear people though.
-raises an eyebrow-

On the contrary, I've seen more Trill than I have seen anything else. Most incidentally, female ones. Something about them spots...
Lt. Commander
# 37
07-20-2011, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synaptic_Firefly
-raises an eyebrow-

On the contrary, I've seen more Trill than I have seen anything else. Most incidentally, female ones. Something about them spots...
The spots do go all the way down.
Lt. Commander
# 38
07-21-2011, 04:05 AM
I have a Benzite and a Tellarite!
Lt. Commander
# 39
07-22-2011, 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by temerson3 View Post
I won't even accept them as BOs on my ships. :p
Agreed

I just don't like the look of them. I am very surprised how many people are responding here that have characters from these races I thought were dead. I'm glad someone is getting some use out of them.

My first character was a Saurian Tac, I liked him a lot. When I got my LTS only people who got it before launch were allowed the liberated borg. When they changed that and let all the lifers have access I left my Saurian behind and never looked back. I kinda feel bad about that now.
Lt. Commander
# 40
07-23-2011, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pscyon
Peggy or somesuch? Erm, may have been a Tellarite if so, I just noted the irregularish face quickly while running past going "Oh, a Pakled! How rare!"
Yes, Peggy is her name.