Lt. Commander
Ok so we know that it is only a few months away from its realese. We know the model is done near enough and that the devs are just sorting out the powers,boff seats etc, but what I really want to know is if there will be a uniquie interior set when this baby is realesed.

I mean it is going to be the next flagship of the Federation, so it at least needs an awesome looking bridge set, along with new improved corridor sets.

Also what sort of shuttles will it be capable of launching. IE, will it have its own unique shuttle.

One final note to the devs, I think the the F should have both saucer sep and an auxilery craft.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-11-2011, 03:42 AM
I doubt it. It will just add to the wait. Eitherway, i'm pretty sure I found the name for it's equivalent of ten forward.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-11-2011, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbieZ View Post
I doubt it. It will just add to the wait. Eitherway, i'm pretty sure I found the name for it's equivalent of ten forward.
lol. See what you did there. I hope they do. Its a bit silly to have a completly new ship and have the same interior as preveious ships/Enterprise.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-11-2011, 06:41 AM
I really want this bridge with a new interior to match it (shuttlebay and most of the additional rooms being planned on being added)
Link
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-11-2011, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forresto View Post
I really want this bridge with a new interior to match it (shuttlebay and most of the additional rooms being planned on being added)
Link
Hell YES. I love that design. I've allways wondered why cryptic never decided to go with that. Its a bit of Galaxy, a bit of the Sovereign and the Prometheus all in one. Definatly agree with adding something along these lines.