Lt. Commander
# 1 In-Game Events Calendar
01-16-2011, 11:50 PM
How do we delete events that former fleet members have created?

The event itself is cancelled and has been for several months but it never disappear from the calendar...

There is as far as I know no way of deleting this event even though I am head of the fleet...

So the event is cancelled, and the owner of the event is listed as Unknown...
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2011, 08:04 PM
I have this same problem. I submitted a bug report, and it goes in the general black hole of "Your issue will be processed and entered into our database".

I have several fleet events that are recurring. I cannot delete them. I have the highest rank in the fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2011, 04:31 PM
I am bumping this...still no response from developers.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2011, 12:36 AM
Anyone got any solutions to this yet?
Lt. Commander
The in game fleet calendar is weak at best. I could make a better calendar!

Our fleet has dead events from former members and I just lost an event because I went in to modify the text of the event but when you click edit it "tools" around with the dates so when you click "ok" it "cancels" the event and reshedules a new event. This behaviour is almost never desired!

So there ended up with three "copies" of the event, two cancelled, one current. So I figure I might as well clear the now cancelled event entries... they are just dead information. So I hit remove on one of them and blam all the three events disapear (even though they all reported different times and varied texts).

Damn stupid.

Please PLEASE put some thought into the fleet calendar. Its not used too much as it is, but for the times its needed the bugs make me just post the events to the web.

(to say something nice, glad to see they have clearly advertised the Reman reward as limited and how long it will be available)
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-16-2011, 10:17 PM
Still not fixed we have the same problem
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-17-2011, 12:18 AM
Leave the dead alone please... Now we have another Zombie riot on our hands.