Lt. Commander
# 1 Chromodynamic armor
07-11-2011, 03:02 PM
i think that they should change the level of the armor to level with u so it wont be obselete after leutenant commander
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-11-2011, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantoliver View Post
i think that they should change the level of the armor to level with u so it wont be obselete after leutenant commander
I think all pre-order items should scale to level where appropriate.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuanManChu
well the RMC, borg BO and the tribble dont need to, and the auto gun is only realy for torps so it does'nt need more damage

it'd be nice if the armour and gun leveled with you but i dont think it's the biggest want in the comunity
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Quote:
I gotta agree here.
depending on where you got the game, you recieved special items/bonuses.
However, Chromodynamic armor is useless after the forst hour or so of playing.
stuff like the borg BO and special tribbles are useful even at endgame.
so why am I losing out? had I known my special items would be useless for most of the game, I would have bought my copy elsewhere.

I would be fine with it just leveling up to RA. I understand that it might throw off endgame pvp (lol, as if it still existed) but at least let me use it for most of the game.

/end rant, sorry
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-11-2011, 04:50 PM
The Chromodynamic Armor has a cool look to it so I keep it in my bank but I also wish it scaled up (I realize it would not/could not be as good the top level purple stuff but just level appropriate to make it still worth wearing now that I'm VA).
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-11-2011, 05:43 PM
Quote:
I agree with this also.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-12-2011, 02:21 AM
its a great thought because there would be little point of preordering from steam knowing ur gonna get an item that would be easily obselete later on, its pointless. =(
im actually surprised they havent done anything about it yet although there are alot of better things to fix right now.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-12-2011, 03:21 PM
Quote:
+1 in agreement.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-13-2011, 12:35 AM
Quote:
This and put them all in the C-store though I recall Dev stating something about the different contracts they had with suppliers which affects when they can put it in the C-store. (which sucks nearly got everything)
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-13-2011, 03:42 AM
100% signed. There is no reason why the preorder items from everywhere except the place I got it are useful throughout the game, but the Atari-sold Collectors Edition items are useless after Lt Cmd. Especially with the new ground combat, having good armor is actually important now.