Lt. Commander
I realize I may be the only person in the whole game who's interested in this... But I would love to see some new "paint" patterns in the ship customization options.

The ones you have now are fab, but after all the ships I've been through, I'm feeling the desire for something new.

Would it be that hard to toss a half dozen new patterns into the mix? Just a humble request.

Keep up the good work!
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball_Saxbury
I realize I may be the only person in the whole game who's interested in this... But I would love to see some new "paint" patterns in the ship customization options.

The ones you have now are fab, but after all the ships I've been through, I'm feeling the desire for something new.

Would it be that hard to toss a half dozen new patterns into the mix? Just a humble request.

Keep up the good work!
No you're not the only one. This has come up before, I would like to see a Sharks mouth pattern. Would be cool I think.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard454 View Post
No you're not the only one. This has come up before, I would like to see a Sharks mouth pattern. Would be cool I think.
Probably the one thing you WON'T see on the Fed side. Maybe KDF buy not Fed. I doubt CBS would approve such in the first place. I don't have a problem with some new paint options but those that are over the top might just be out of the question.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-11-2011, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruug View Post
Probably the one thing you WON'T see on the Fed side. Maybe KDF buy not Fed. I doubt CBS would approve such in the first place. I don't have a problem with some new paint options but those that are over the top might just be out of the question.
http://bridgecommander.filefront.com...s/File/84584/3

I rest my case.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-11-2011, 09:23 PM
I'd like to throw myself in on this, as well - I'd love to see some more hull patterns! Anything that improves ship customizability is a good step, in my book.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Quickest way you'll get a response for this:

"Quick Cryptic! Quick Cstore material right here!"

Dev post to follow very soon ;P
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-11-2011, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
Ah, a "_____Files@Filefront" site.

I wouldn't hold that up as an indication of sanctioned, 'official' material. The entire site is a modding community, and 99% of what's available from it was created by fans... not an official developer.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-12-2011, 01:51 AM
The Devs are currently working on a new material which will initially come out with the Enterprise F. It has also been said that it will be available for the new additional teirs that are in development also. Check the links for the Dev diary part 2. CapnLogan posted a teaser of what the new material will look like.

Basicly were getting another skin simillar to material 2, but a lot more detail and more orange coloured nacells like the darker material 4.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-12-2011, 02:02 AM
Id really love to see nose art options in sto. it would be great if it was done kinda like the tattoos and scars on toons so you decide were you wanted it to go as well as the color.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-12-2011, 03:21 AM
I'd like to see paint patterns that put actual hull plates/deflector grid onto our ships.

http://www.starshipmodeler.biz/shop/...cals-small.cfm

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Constit...pictures_model

http://bridgecommander.filefront.com...s/File/84584/5

And not the flying trapazoidal patterns we have access to now.