Lt. Commander
# 1 Done with all content at 47?
07-12-2011, 07:23 AM
So I leveled up my first character and absolutely love it. The problem is i'm done with all new content at RAUH 47 (except a few explore missions i skipped at very low levels and pvp b/c of long que). I would love to finish my character and get to VA, but I'm not sure where to go now.

I can't do STF missions because I don't have long blocks of time for groups. One of the things I love about STO is that I can jump in and out of missions without losing progress. I know you can do that in STF, but I don't like bailing on groups and between work and kids, I just can't commit.

So the question is, where do I go to get to VA without replaying all old content?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-12-2011, 08:10 AM
Doing a mix of PvP and PvE star cluster missions on the way should've helped with your level progression. If you haven't yet done the feature episodes, that's one more source for skillpoints. The daily missions you find after doing the Deferi and Devidian missions should contribute as well. you can also go accolade hunting and odds are you'll earn skillpoints on the way.

There's no need to really hurry. Vice Admiral didn't unlock all that much stuff and people have been sitting at Vice Admiral rank (lv51) for... a year? Don't worry about it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-12-2011, 08:12 AM
You must have skipped a lot of missions early on and not done any exploration. Really your only option is to go back and either play lower level missions or replay missions. Good ones to do this with are all the storyline missions Best ones are the Breen, Undine, and Borg Front storylines. Plus I think they scale to your level.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-12-2011, 08:31 AM
I've done all the Featured episodes. Some more than once. I didn't want to have to replay them again since I figured I would do it at VA for the highest level items.

I really didn't skip much, except PVP b/c of que times. I think the Q XP weekend may have thrown me off too.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-12-2011, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagged1 View Post
So the question is, where do I go to get to VA without replaying all old content?
Hey, Jagged - I made the same post about 6 weeks ago. Check it out for a little help.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Thanks Marvel. That confirms what I thought.

I may try to do some Diplomacy since I like the rewards. I have to stop blowing up the Deferi captives though!
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-12-2011, 10:04 AM
For a minute I figured that you must be flying Klingon, then I realized there's no way enough content to last you until 47...
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-12-2011, 10:36 AM
Funny you should say that since I'm going to roll Klingon and maybe get some faster PVP action going on.