Lt. Commander
# 1 Orion Harness on Male Orions
07-12-2011, 11:21 AM
For a while now (ever since the Armor selection was added for Klingon uniforms) Orion Males have not been able to use their Harnesses on their Bare Chest as would be canon (Orion Harnesses appeared this way in the Enterprise series as well as in-game on NPCs: See Stranded in Space and other Orion ground missions).

Orion Harnesses were available before as a Chest option for Orion Males only (see this guide) under the Bare Chest selection. However they have been moved to the Armor selection which makes no sense at all. With Armor these costume pieces clip badly and in one case in particular (the shot I posted above) parts of the Harness cannot even be seen.

I have reported this as a bug several times and there has been two seasons since my first report. Yet, still this remains broken. Are my reports falling on deaf ears? Please please fix this ASAP. I am starting to get tired of waiting.

Lt. Commander
# 2
07-14-2011, 01:01 PM
I've wondered about this too.

Any updates out there?

Edit: And while on the subject of Orions. Any chance of getting a plain, basic, non-spikey boot for the females (males too)? Wearing sandals is great, and all, but sometimes more is needed without wanting to look like a Klingon (or member of KISS).
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-14-2011, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
while on the subject of Orions. Any chance of getting a plain, basic, non-spikey boot for the females (males too)? Wearing sandals is great, and all, but sometimes more is needed without wanting to look like a Klingon (or member of KISS).
Got to agree with this. Like the basic boot the males have. Or better yet what about the mirror universe thigh-high boots?
Thos would be good on any KDF female.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-15-2011, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien_de_jour
Got to agree with this. Like the basic boot the males have. Or better yet what about the mirror universe thigh-high boots?
Thos would be good on any KDF female.
I would also agree. The thigh high boots would be a great addition for KDF female toons!
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-15-2011, 05:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien_de_jour
...Or better yet what about the mirror universe thigh-high boots? Thos would be good on any KDF female.
/signed +1
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-16-2011, 07:28 AM
Quote:
I've wondered about this too.

Any updates out there?

Edit: And while on the subject of Orions. Any chance of getting a plain, basic, non-spikey boot for the females (males too)? Wearing sandals is great, and all, but sometimes more is needed without wanting to look like a Klingon (or member of KISS).
I really want to see the ability to wear spiky boots again also.
Like this:
http://startrek.alexraptor.com/images/orionoutfit1.jpg

Yes it was possible for a while on Tribble for Orion Females to use klingon boots, but for some inexplicable reason Cryptic removed that option.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-16-2011, 11:39 AM
They took away the spikey boots? Wait-what? I'm confused. I thought the sandals and KDF boots were the only options Orions had. Hmm... I'll have to look again...

Also, having the TOS Thigh-high boots unlocked for KDF would be great... I mean it's canon. Correct me if I'm wrong but in this pic, isn't she wearing them?

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...8-36-22-77.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-16-2011, 12:45 PM
Orion females "only" have the option to wear sandals with bikini bottoms.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-18-2011, 01:27 PM
Quote:
They took away the spikey boots? Wait-what? I'm confused. I thought the sandals and KDF boots were the only options Orions had. Hmm... I'll have to look again...

Also, having the TOS Thigh-high boots unlocked for KDF would be great... I mean it's canon. Correct me if I'm wrong but in this pic, isn't she wearing them?

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...8-36-22-77.jpg
Patrician ... pretty sure the TOS klingons either had thigh-high boots or at least the same go-go boots as the Federation women.