Lt. Commander
July 21st - 23rd Cadet Uniforms (C-Store)

Can we get some images of these?

Any chance we will ever get the Delta Flyer Uniform?? LINK

I see where ppl have tried to make it in the game already. LINK

Discuss!
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-12-2011, 02:25 PM
Better question is why is Cryptic selling the beginner's uniform on the C-store....
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-12-2011, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
Better question is why is Cryptic selling the beginner's uniform on the C-store....
maybe because it's not a beginners uniform and instead is a "classic trek episode uniform variant"?

cryptic has ALWAYS sold "classic tv uniform variants" on the stroe. garenteed cryptic isn't going to put new characters into SFA wearing a cadet uniform. it'd be from a customization stand point pretty stupid..
as it'd basicly mean restricting you to ONE uniform at character generation.

or even WORSE, letting you pick a slew of uniforms and then putting you in a uniform you did not pick for your first level (and may not like)
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-12-2011, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThetaNine
July 21st - 23rd Cadet Uniforms (C-Store)

Can we get some images of these?

Any chance we will ever get the Delta Flyer Uniform?? LINK

I see where ppl have tried to make it in the game already. LINK

Discuss!
Dan Stahl tweeted a pic showing the new character artist working on the new Cadet Uniform back in June: http://yfrog.com/5p9b9aj

And then Mhighson (CrypticMatt) tweeted a pic of the rough concept art for it: http://twitpic.com/59pa8f

You should pay attention to this thread, which usually does an excellent job of gathering images and info from all over the internets (all of them) about what the devs are working on.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-18-2011, 12:06 AM
Quote:
i have the same question
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-18-2011, 02:23 AM
Because Cryptic has no money to continue developing the game.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-18-2011, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
You should pay attention to this thread, which usually does an excellent job of gathering images and info from all over the internets (all of them) about what the devs are working on.
It's funny that the thread you just linked doesn't include the images of the cadet uniforms you also linked. :p
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-18-2011, 03:37 AM
I have a sneaky suspicion that *maybe* just *maybe* a SOCIAL version of the academy will be with us this week...
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-18-2011, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tick0
It's funny that the thread you just linked doesn't include the images of the cadet uniforms you also linked. :p
This is correct. I saw it but didn't update the thread with it. Weird.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-18-2011, 05:50 AM
Who would ever buy this?

I have 2 VA1's and a klingon BG1, with a 3rd VA on the way up, why would I ever dress my character in a cadet uniform?

Even if it was free, and sort of a starter uniform, you would wear it for all of fifteen minutes until you magically jumped from cadet to LT.