Lt. Commander
# 21
07-20-2011, 10:16 AM
It's an instant purchase for me.

In fact, I've logged on to the forums right now simply because I saw the image of them that was tweeted out today/last night and was checking to see if they'd launched already.

Cadet awesomeness, engage! :-)
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-20-2011, 10:35 AM
Although the "Delta flyer" uniforms are cool, they have no place unless Cryptic puts in a shuttlecraft racing mini-game (Hint-Hint Please!!!!!!!). (Not sure why Tom and Belonna had to have special uniforms for a non-starfleet sanctioned event)

BTW how cool would a minigame race be?

As far as the Cadet Uniforms are concerned, it may be something that we all wear durining the turtorial, then get our new uniforms, with no way to go back unless its unloced in the C-store, we just don't know yet.
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-20-2011, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollaf View Post
Although the "Delta flyer" uniforms are cool, they have no place unless Cryptic puts in a shuttlecraft racing mini-game (Hint-Hint Please!!!!!!!). (Not sure why Tom and Belonna had to have special uniforms for a non-starfleet sanctioned event)

BTW how cool would a minigame race be?

As far as the Cadet Uniforms are concerned, it may be something that we all wear durining the turtorial, then get our new uniforms, with no way to go back unless its unloced in the C-store, we just don't know yet.
There's an Academy version and a Cadet uniform version if I read the tweet stuff right earlier.