Lt. Commander
Its not fair tward people who bought copys for items that went into teh C-Store. If there is 1 preorder item in the C-Store they should all be in the C-Store! Every preorder should be in the C-Store not just some
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-13-2011, 01:03 PM
Apparently the reason not all the pre-order thingies are in the C-Store yet is that they're contracted to remain "exclusive" for a given amount of time; the amount of time involved differ between the retailers. That's the reason the taco bell shuttle didn't show up until last month was it, to give a spesific example.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-13-2011, 01:21 PM
all preorder items are intended to be in c-store soon all but the red matter capacitor
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-13-2011, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantoliver View Post
all preorder items are intended to be in c-store soon all but the red matter capacitor
Probably because it is not a preorder item, but a collector's edition item. Only item I really want others to have, but I use all the time is the Automated Defense Turret. Most targetable torpedoes are taken down by it. Most because there is the rare case where one gets through.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-13-2011, 10:17 PM
I want the target rifle and the target near me doesnt have a box with the Rifles sticker Connie went in the C-Store which made me mad. I want the target rifle more then ever! Now its the only weapon you can effectively fight borg with!
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-14-2011, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Probably because it is not a preorder item, but a collector's edition item. Only item I really want others to have, but I use all the time is the Automated Defense Turret. Most targetable torpedoes are taken down by it. Most because there is the rare case where one gets through.
thats a DDE item, not preorder, i got mine when steam were selling the DDE for about 2.50 and got all the bonuses that came with it
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-14-2011, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohort View Post
thats a DDE item, not preorder, i got mine when steam were selling the DDE for about 2.50 and got all the bonuses that came with it
i got DDE and collectors from steam but i got no tr 116 i got the auto turret and light phaser thing and also chromodynamic armor (which is useless now)

its only available through preorder from a certain place from TARGET or from GAME.CO.UK
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-14-2011, 08:20 AM
Quote:
i got DDE and collectors from steam but i got no tr 116 i got the auto turret and light phaser thing and also chromodynamic armor (which is useless now)

its only available through preorder from a certain place from TARGET or from GAME.CO.UK
i, nor the post i quoted, mentioned the tr 116a, i was talking about the auto turret

try reading a post befor you quote it
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-14-2011, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohort View Post
i, not the post i quoted, mentioned the tr 116a, i was talking about the auto turret

try reading a post befor you quote it
hehe...sorry
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-14-2011, 10:09 AM
Quote:
hehe...sorry
dont worry about it, i want the gun too