Lt. Commander
# 11
07-14-2011, 10:24 AM
im sure the tr-116 rifle will appear on the c-store soon because of its increased demand
its a great way for cyptic to make a small sum of money
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-14-2011, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantoliver View Post
i got DDE and collectors from steam but i got no tr 116 i got the auto turret and light phaser thing and also chromodynamic armor (which is useless now)

its only available through preorder from a certain place from TARGET or from GAME.CO.UK
so the tr116 scales with level? NIce, didnt know that, I thought it would become as useless as the chromodynamic armor..... so I didnt care about it.

Well, now that I know that: I want the tr116 in C-Store asap
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-14-2011, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantoliver View Post
im sure the tr-116 rifle will appear on the c-store soon because of its increased demand
its a great way for cyptic to make a small sum of money
The increased demand will not be why it goes on the c-store but the expiration of whatever the “exclusive” agreement with Target will determine when it is eligible to go on the c-store.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-14-2011, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
so the tr116 scales with level? NIce, didnt know that, I thought it would become as useless as the chromodynamic armor..... so I didnt care about it.

Well, now that I know that: I want the tr116 in C-Store asap
The tr116 does not scale with level.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-14-2011, 11:00 AM
I may end up going to Target for this rifle. It's way too good in the current state of the game for ease in STFs.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-14-2011, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusig View Post
I may end up going to Target for this rifle. It's way too good in the current state of the game for ease in STFs.
That is if you can find a target that still carries the game. You can not purchase the game online from target anymore and the only chance of finding one is by chance a store that might have stock that did not sale.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-14-2011, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusig View Post
And this is why the preorder items shouldn't go in the C-store. It's bad enough that some of the purchase versions have basically pay-to-win items.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-14-2011, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
And this is why the preorder items shouldn't go in the C-store. It's bad enough that some of the purchase versions have basically pay-to-win items.
Saying that preorder items shouldn’t go into the c-store is a moot point now being a large percentage of preorder items area already in the c-store. Furthermore, the odds of his finding a Target that still carries a box of STO is very slim.
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-14-2011, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenMirror
Its not fair tward people who bought copys for items that went into teh C-Store. If there is 1 preorder item in the C-Store they should all be in the C-Store! Every preorder should be in the C-Store not just some
This is probably the bajillionth time that we've seen this request and I am all for it. I say that the preorder/edition items should be an all-or-nothing affair. It shouldn't have been done in the first place, but the damage is done. Put the rest of 'em up...and it's not just because I want the cool TR-116 rifle, either.
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-19-2011, 05:06 AM
All for it, as long as they make the TR-116a scalable.

I have one, but I haven't used it on my VAs/LG because it doesn't scale, lol.