Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
07-14-2011, 09:31 AM
yes you can role a new toon the warriors hall problem was with existing toons just don't go back once you get out to be safe
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-14-2011, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-rad34
so i started one yesterday, but i couldnt fire my weapon in the duel arena is it working now?
if you're in the duel arena it's melee combat sparring no guns,
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-14-2011, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinagamei View Post
yes you can role a new toon the warriors hall problem was with existing toons just don't go back once you get out to be safe
Thanks, one question then: For my existing toon, I made sure to talk to that guy in the barracks standing in front of the door to the warriors' hall and get the mission from him first to avoid the bug. For new toons, I heard you start in the warriors' hall. In that case, do you speak to B'Elotja in there first to start the tutorial mission, and just ignore the guy in the barracks near that door? Or do you get another part of the mission from him, telling you to speak with that police chief woman sitting at the desk in the barracks?
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-14-2011, 10:34 AM
Never having really played a Klingon character before, I created one after S4 went live. Played the tutorials, the run around Qo'nos missions, played some PvEmissions, played some PvP missions, just made it to LtC, and have not encountered a single bug or problem, aside from the foundry being down.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-14-2011, 10:46 AM
Just a comment on your title about a tutorial bug, what you are doing in first city is not the tutorial but an introduction to the Klingon fist city like you see on Fed side when you are running around the starbase after the fed tutorial.

The Klingon tutorial is not in the game yet and that will be done later.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-14-2011, 11:08 AM
i suck at names but the sparirng master you meet in the warriors hall gives you the quest to talk to the police chief you can skip the other guy entirely i think
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-14-2011, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattivo80 View Post
What worried me though was the one topic where someone said they had no available missions at all for their new klink
Not sure what to make of that one, to be honest. It's been confirmed that some missions won't unlock until you complete the Qo'noS run-around missions. That includes sorties and exploration, and the featured episodes also require you to reach Lt 10 (dumb dumb DUMB move on Cryptic's part (IMHO)). I think you can still get Empire Defense and wrapper missions, though (not entirely sure).

I did find out last night, however, that you can share missions with anyone at any level, so if you're stuck, you can always ask people to throw missions at you.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-14-2011, 12:37 PM
Ok, thanks guys. It seems to look safe for the most part, so maybe I'll create another klink this weekend.