Lt. Commander
# 11
07-14-2011, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiolysis
Hey Brandon!

Wish you were back on your podcast. Your missed

I would express my own thoughts on Season 4, but for the majority, even dislclaiming that you are speaking your opinion still brings out the anger and "my way or highway" mentality one way or the other.
Heya! Did you catch last week's show, Mark and I cameoed! And yeah, I know what you mean. It is definitely tough being a journalist.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-14-2011, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfelczer View Post
Oh, and also, thanks for reading and even taking the time to comment
I'm not that big into listening to podcasts (just haven't got sucked into them yet, I suppose, heh) or most on-line gaming sites in general, but I do enjoy your Captain's Log on Massively. I haven't had too many problems with Season 4, so I think you did a good article. Keep up the great work!

(I just felt being silly in my earlier post. That joke works better verbally I suppose (since the whole point is spellin' iz hardd yo, heh), and I probably should have just linked this instead. )
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-14-2011, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
I'm not that big into listening to podcasts (just haven't got sucked into them yet, I suppose, heh) or most on-line gaming sites in general, but I do enjoy your Captain's Log on Massively. I haven't had too many problems with Season 4, so I think you did a good article. Keep up the great work!

(I just felt being silly in my earlier post. That joke works better verbally I suppose (since the whole point is spellin' iz hardd yo, heh), and I probably should have just linked this instead. )
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL! I get it now haha
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-14-2011, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philoso_Raptor
The article would be ok if he didnt make silly comments like this:

Are some? Yes? Are all? Hardly. Dont try to cover things up, be honest. Some are enjoying it, some arent. Good games dont need people try to sugar coat reality.
Completely agree. I mean, I get that the writer likes it; I even get that some of his friends like it. But is it really THAT hard to acknowledge the people that dont? All you have to do is glance at the forums to see thats true. This article makes it SOUND like everyone is happy, even if it doesnt actually say everyone. I recommend the writer at least TRY to sound unbiased.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-14-2011, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayngo_Fhett
Completely agree. I mean, I get that the writer likes it; I even get that some of his friends like it. But is it really THAT hard to acknowledge the people that dont? All you have to do is glance at the forums to see thats true. This article makes it SOUND like everyone is happy, even if it doesnt actually say everyone. I recommend the writer at least TRY to sound unbiased.
Well, this is not a news article that I wrote... this is my weekly column about a game that I play so of course it is "biased" as it is an opinion article.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-14-2011, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Well, this is not a news article that I wrote... this is my weekly column about a game that I play so of course it is "biased" as it is an opinion article.
So your saying your opinion wont even acknowledge the people who arent jazzed about S4?
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-14-2011, 07:16 PM
Quote:
So your saying your opinion wont even acknowledge the people who arent jazzed about S4?
Why would players not be jazzed with an update to the game? Yeah, they might be a little POed at some of the bugs, who wouldn't, but I don't think they are upset at a free expansion/ major update coming out.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-14-2011, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Why would players not be jazzed with an update to the game? Yeah, they might be a little POed at some of the bugs, who wouldn't, but I don't think they are upset at a free expansion/ major update coming out.
If you want to know why, read the threads. But regardless of the reason, the fact is some arent. That being the case, are you saying you refuse to acknowledge that some arent even if you dont feel the same way?
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-14-2011, 07:30 PM
Quote:
If you want to know why, read the threads. But regardless of the reason, the fact is some arent. That being the case, are you saying you refuse to acknowledge that some arent even if you dont feel the same way?
I read the fourns -- I also "acknowledge" that not everyone feels the same way; never said I didn't.
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-14-2011, 07:41 PM
Quote:
I read the fourns -- I also "acknowledge" that not everyone feels the same way; never said I didn't.
You just fail to mention it in your articles when you make statements like "players are having more fun than ever before". Gotcha.