Lt. Commander
(this is a gag)

This thread is dedicated to the Foundry Authors who's selfless sacrifices bring the community many amazing missions.

The duty of FAA is to help grieving authors find a place where their pains can be shared with other authors and a healing process can start.

some of the warning signs that your a foundry addict
1. You log in first to foundry.
2. You constantly check to see if your missions have any reviews.
3. You kibitz a mission on some random thing that you try to fix momentarily forgetting that its not a foundry mission.

Addictions and withdrawal symptoms vary from patient to patient. should any of these warning sign be present or abnormal patterns in behavior occur or observed please see a chief medical office immediately.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-11-2011, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdraftbrn View Post
(this is a gag)

This thread is dedicated to the Foundry Authors who's selfless sacrifices bring the community many amazing missions.

The duty of FAA is to help grieving authors find a place where their pains can be shared with other authors and a healing process can start.

some of the warning signs that your a foundry addict
1. You log in first to foundry.
2. You constantly check to see if your missions have an reviews.
3. You kibitz a mission on some random thing that you try to fix momentarily forgetting that its not a foundry mission.

Addictions and withdrawal symptoms vary from patient to patient. should any of these warning sign be present or abnormal patterns in behavior occur or observed please see a chief medical office immediately.
I think I am Foundry Addicted. LoL.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-12-2011, 12:33 AM
my name is captain_revo and im a foundry addict.

*everybody in the room claps*

sometimes i log in just to check my reviews, and i do it every day. since they disabled the foundry for fixing ive been unable to look at my reviews *sobs* im so lonely. i dont know what to do. i tried placing objects in my garden and rearranged my bedroom into a klingon bridge but nothing works.

thank you

*sits down, second round of clapping*
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-12-2011, 09:51 AM
i would like to welcome you to our humble group. please share with us some of your happiest moments with foundry.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-12-2011, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdraftbrn View Post
i would like to welcome you to our humble group. please share with us some of your happiest moments with foundry.
That would be the time i saw mi 4 mission destroy last week..
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-12-2011, 06:55 PM
i most certainly am addicted to foundry.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Hi, I'm CaptPFDennis and I'm a Foundraholic. I'd like to say I'm thrilled with my 2 week chip, but it's been difficult. I can't sleep very well, and when I do, I dream of little green squares, waking up in a cold sweat. The shaking is horrible and I sometimes think I'm losing my mind. I can't stop the cravings. I thank my higher power for these meetings. They are all I have. Are we doing the "Serenity Prayer" at these? Thanks

Of course, I'm just joking.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-12-2011, 08:27 PM
All are welcomed here
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-12-2011, 08:58 PM
You all are a bunch of Foundry wimps!! I mean really, surely there's other things in this game that can tide you! I mean there are pvp queues that.... wait, they don't work well. And there's the new Pve Fleet action queues that... wait, they don't work well either.

Hmm... but there's still fun leveling... with... um... all the boff station slotting problems... hmm... (not feeling good.)

But at least ground combat is fast. Course there's being nearly pawned at times by bosses, and Emancipation wasn't working right, last I read. (Nice to know patch notes update so clearly.) Wonder if Foundry missions have this problem anyway. Hmm...

At least the Q weekend was... wait, that was two weeks ago... ugh...

The tribble weekend reward? (Whatever it is.)

Well... um... at least were not SWG. I guess there all kinds of withdrawal, I forgive ye all.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-12-2011, 09:27 PM
hey dont be causin trouble here. we're in a venerable state. and i dont wanna get yelled at.............. again. lol