Lt. Commander
# 1 Season 5 idea
07-19-2011, 11:56 AM
I was looking at the engineering report for season 5 and noticed a recommendation for being able to use a shuttle craft without having to go to space dock.

Just wondering if it would be possible to leave the ship in a shuttle and still be able to give orders to your ship such as attack, defend, passive and even retreat so that you can catch up with your ship in space sector.
Or even be doing a mission in a shuttle and being able to call in your ship as cavalry.

Normally when I suggest things I get totally slated so without further adue the floor is open. Lol
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-19-2011, 01:04 PM
You no longer have to head to spacedock to pickup your shuttle. If you visit your bridge and take turbolift down to the engineering deck and find the transporter room you will find an npc that allows you to transfer to your shuttle from there

As for the rest i like the idea
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-19-2011, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_2012
You no longer have to head to spacedock to pickup your shuttle. If you visit your bridge and take turbolift down to the engineering deck and find the transporter room you will find an npc that allows you to transfer to your shuttle from there.

yeah i know, it got me a little confused when i saw it in the engineering report for season 5 aswell lol.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-22-2011, 12:02 PM
Well during the tribble test you could switch from your shuttle to your ship from the shuttle interrior, so this feature might not need that much more work.