Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
07-20-2011, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
Lol lets see if this thread can keep up with the other one.
Doubtful there is not much to discuss other then your favorite way to skin a Romulan.
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-20-2011, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooiue View Post
I call on you, a fellow General, to gather a fleet and take the Hfihar System! We could use it as a staging for an assault on the Romulan Empire itself!
This is perfect! Yes, gather up other Klingon Generals and people of interest and attack the Hfihar system with everything you've got! The Klingon's can only gain respect for the might of the Romulan Star Empire when you find your task to be impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousFenrir
Doubtful there is not much to discuss other then your favorite way to skin a Romulan.
Then good Sir, I believe you underestimate the bombasity of the Klingon people. A silent stoic race of few words you are not.
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-20-2011, 05:40 PM
Hell no.

I like the Romulans right where they are right now: as readily available target practice.
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-20-2011, 10:46 PM
I will quote what one of our Klingon assault group members said when a fellow klingon said he was making a Romulan costume including forehead for a convention.

"Romulans! The other white meat"

No peace with romulan pataQ!
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-20-2011, 11:01 PM
Who let that man speak ? Some one shoot him.
Peace, pfff, more like a thalaron presents for everyone !
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-24-2011, 10:25 PM
We are Klingons! We speak when we like, eat when we want and fight whenever we feel like doing so!

Qapla Batlh Je!

Marok
Lt. Commander
# 27
07-25-2011, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
The Klingon empire respectfully attaches the unsigned peace treaty to a tricolbalt device.

Delivery to Rator III shortly.

Hugs and kisses.

The Empire.
ROTFLMAO!!!

That is Diplomacy, Klingon style!
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-25-2011, 04:24 AM
Quote:
The Klingon empire respectfully attaches the unsigned peace treaty to a tricolbalt device.

Hugs and kisses.

The Empire.
I appreciate your overture of friendship but assure you it is uneeded. The Romulan Star Empire is already well familiar with tricobalt devices, as we were the first to discover their destructive power. I suppose a place for your gift can be found in one of our natural history museums to be looked upon by our children.

Fair bit of warning though, the Romulan people are not as fond of the overly familiar or personal greetings as your people and so your 'hugs and kisses' would likely be seen as a bit discomfitting, possibly rude, and perhaps a bit desperate. Hugs, kisses, ponies and opera may be the law of the land in the Klingon Empire, and who am I to judge if it makes your warriors appear less masculine in Romulan eyes, but they will not do much to impress or win over the far more stoic and reserved Romulan people.
Lt. Commander
# 29
07-25-2011, 04:56 AM
Such a treaty would last all of 1 minute:

"signed"

RSE : Thank you for your co-operartion now leave or we will kill you.

KDF : You seem like a worthy opponent - take that !

the end

psotscript :

FED : *sigh*
Lt. Commander
# 30
07-25-2011, 08:25 PM
Quote:

Hugs and kisses.

The Empire.
This also reminds me of something that happened during the battle of Tora Bora in Earth's early 21st Century. Taliban forces were surrounded, yet dug in to a mountain fortress. They asked for terms for a truce. The US representative said something to the effect: "The General is from New York." followed by a daisy cutter being dropped on the Taliban possition about 15 mintues later. I'm sure most Klingons would appreciate that, especially when the sneak attack on Khitomer is compaired to the attacks on New York City.