Lt. Commander
# 1 I'm in....
07-15-2011, 01:13 PM
I deleted my characters on COH today and now I can give my full attention to this game, once the Foundry is reactivated I'll resub.

Lady Attitude
http://jumbofiles.com/mzzaaz29jb1c/l...leted.png.html

Diva Attitude ....no snapshots, sorry!! She was my most powerful character. R.I.P.

Heartless Attitude
http://jumbofiles.com/vmiyu6zgimsl/h...leted.png.html

Lady Attitude...just 50ed last night too!
http://jumbofiles.com/cft8wijpp9m1/L...leted.png.html

I don't need to wait for City of Heroes Freedom. I just earned "Freedom" all by myself!!!

Let's see what the Final Frontier is all about....
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-15-2011, 01:26 PM
Hey there! As a CoH semi player myself let me say, Welcome back!

The STO community is one of the best I've ever come across so if you need any help here or in game then just ask, someone will always help out
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-15-2011, 01:27 PM
I got a lot of work to do personally but thanks I need to read, read and read some more.

See you in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-15-2011, 01:31 PM
/shrug I've never felt the need to delete characters from a game I stopped playing, in fact I just might resub to swg to be there for the sunset.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-15-2011, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post
/shrug I've never felt the need to delete characters from a game I stopped playing, in fact I just might resub to swg to be there for the sunset.
I'm still a semi-SWG player, and waiting for the countdown to end.

I recently finished Empire Day / Rememberence Day quests on the main server I play on, it's sad in a way that this is the last time I'll be doing this.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-15-2011, 01:39 PM
Frigid tale fraternal sibling.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-15-2011, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post

It's psychological....

You can't fully invest in the future if you have interests in the past...I'll never be able to check this game out fully if I have to maintain my old life. CoH was becoming that complex.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-15-2011, 01:56 PM
Couldn't do that on CoH myself, I got 41 50s there, way too much work and money invested. I understand what you meant though, I intend on emptying out my storage bins and handing off sg leadership to a friend.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-15-2011, 01:58 PM
All of my characters are still on the Triumph server. I might try it out once it goes to F2P, but I wasn't playing it, so I stopped subbing it.

I went with the LT Sub option here during beta, so I don't feel obligated to play all the time. It might be worth consideration if you end up liking the game.

Welcome fellow former Paragon
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-15-2011, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Blade
Couldn't do that on CoH myself, I got 41 50s there, way too much work and money invested. I understand what you meant though, I intend on emptying out my storage bins and handing off sg leadership to a friend.
I'm here for STO now , but I do want to ask one question. I found just the 4 characters I had burdensome. I was in the game every night just crafting and doing WSTs. I just finally said "enough!" Also, they started making powersets available to new people and I can't really grind more 50s. Also, the bugs are becoming so bad now, I'm was spending 30% of my time dealing with forums/helpdesk in regards to incarnate bugs.

Just too much. I know STO will have it's problems but at least I'll get to see new/different content for now.