Lt. Commander
I'm new to STO even tho I've been with them since the beginning. I haven't played for some time. I was wondering, when I first started all I could have was a Feddie. I'm a Klingon at heart and would like to change my character to a Klingon. How can I do this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-19-2011, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfK9
I'm new to STO even tho I've been with them since the beginning. I haven't played for some time. I was wondering, when I first started all I could have was a Feddie. I'm a Klingon at heart and would like to change my character to a Klingon. How can I do this?
You would have to start a KDF character. There is no way to convert your Federation characters into Klingon Defense Force characters. EDIT: You have to have a level 6+ Federation character before you can make a KDF character.

Now if you want to be a Klingon on the Federation side you would have to buy the Klingons in the C-Store to make them a playable race, but still you can't convert your characters.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-19-2011, 01:40 PM
you can roll a Klingon after you get your first fed to LT 6.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-19-2011, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACES_HIGH View Post
you can roll a Klingon after you get your first fed to LT 6.
I thought the devs were getting rid of that?
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-19-2011, 02:28 PM
They are eventually. I think they're waiting for the KDF Academy to be put in game.