Lt. Commander
# 11
07-17-2011, 07:57 PM
i'd personally like to see slight changes to how ships looked, the last time they were seen was over 30 years before this game takes place. i perfect canon replica is not feasible and not necessary
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-18-2011, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
i'd personally like to see slight changes to how ships looked, the last time they were seen was over 30 years before this game takes place. i perfect canon replica is not feasible and not necessary
Do not derail the thread please.

But to counter your argument, the Excelsior class breaks your argument, an 80 year old ship that still looks identical to her older counterparts in the mid-late 24th century.
So yes, it most certainly is feasible, and it is necessary because the fanbase wants it.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-18-2011, 09:11 AM
not only that but its comman sense. updated/upgrading old tech with new tech, if needed etc and it even says in the game like when you choose the consistuation (spelling) class (Enterprise A) the game mentions these ships have been upgraded to meet starfleet specs.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-23-2011, 01:42 PM
This is want i would like to see added. Sorry for double posting could not edit my previous post.

http://johneaves.files.wordpress.com...se-e-stuff.jpg. Never understood why he had to move the nacelles forward. They were fine in it orignal postion but everything is is ok. What do you guys think?
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-15-2011, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Do not derail the thread please.

But to counter your argument, the Excelsior class breaks your argument, an 80 year old ship that still looks identical to her older counterparts in the mid-late 24th century.
So yes, it most certainly is feasible, and it is necessary because the fanbase wants it.
in most case which is true, the is a limit to how much you can upgrade a ship, some times the ship itself is not right for the tech they one of many reasons for building newer ships but the exclesior is one of my favs its a classic like the connie.

anyway back on topic they really need to improve the sovereign class and the others ships.