Lt. Commander
# 1 BO tray and assignments
07-16-2011, 10:34 AM
After the emergency patch on friday july 15th..my BO assignments and the way they are on the BO tray...is messed up..before I had 3 tacs an engineer and my science for my defiant. Now my commander tac is to the right of my science...what the hell? Stop messing me up...and if you are gonna mess me up have a phone number for customer service and don't do patches on friday..when you clearly not working on the weekend. Fix this immediatly...I will cancel my subscription and not come back until it is fixed...and I will take as many people with me that I can.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-16-2011, 11:53 AM
While Im not reacting as violently as the above poster...

I do agree.... Why did you change the BO portraits in the Space UI? Was this REALLY something that needed fixing?? (vs. the Exchange still being broke, emancipation being broke, and STF Kittomer Accord being bugged)?

Please put them BACK the way the were... With my science toon I had 1 Tac, 2 Eng, and 2 Sci from left to right ...in that order.. Not an engineer, then tac, then 2 sci, then one more engineer.... that just silly.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-16-2011, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytherea
After the emergency patch on friday july 15th..my BO assignments and the way they are on the BO tray...is messed up..before I had 3 tacs an engineer and my science for my defiant. Now my commander tac is to the right of my science...what the hell? Stop messing me up...and if you are gonna mess me up have a phone number for customer service and don't do patches on friday..when you clearly not working on the weekend. Fix this immediatly...I will cancel my subscription and not come back until it is fixed...and I will take as many people with me that I can.
Your attitude may not be the best way to get this changed.

However, I would agree with you that the BOFF tray set up is not good. It really makes no sense to have the tactical BO's at opposite ends of the tray. They should, at the very least, group the Tac BOs next to each other, eng BOs next to each other, and etc. I was running Cure and Khitomer last night with some fleet members, and they all were complaining about their BO tray setup.

Really, it should be restored to the way it was before.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-16-2011, 12:15 PM
This has happened a few times to me now after each patch, I know many people have been uneffected as they don't use the BO trays.

I made a ticket (1,157,281) about it, incase it is a bug, but I really hope this is not something that will keep happening as I'm used to my skills been where I expect them to be.....
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-17-2011, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suricata View Post
This has happened a few times to me now after each patch..
So are you saying that sometimes it does NOT happen to you? In that case, then this might be a bug. However, it has happened to ALL my characters, and it has been consistent since the last patch, at least to me. It's really a royal pain not to have all my tactical abilities next to each other. Same with my engineering buffs on my BOP. They are spread out on opposite ends of the line.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-17-2011, 06:57 PM
Cryptic simply revert the BO tray to what it has always been. It's always gone tac, eng, sci. There is no need to change it. If it isn't broke don't fix it. It was very confusing trying to re learn where my boff powers are. Just revert back please.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-18-2011, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasBattles
Cryptic simply revert the BO tray to what it has always been. It's always gone tac, eng, sci. There is no need to change it. If it isn't broke don't fix it. It was very confusing trying to re learn where my boff powers are. Just revert back please.
+1

Why move them? It is very annoying when I have been using them in a certain order for over a year, and then for no reason, they are all mixed up with no option to re-arrange them.

My sci ship boffs are now in this order: Ens Tac, Lt. Eng, Cmdr Sci, Lt Comdr Sci, Lt. Tac.

Please just change them back, or give us the option to arrange them.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-18-2011, 08:40 PM
I am also suffering the same Problem with my Commander Tac BO to the far right in my Defiant.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-19-2011, 12:37 PM
If you switch to your shuttle,and when you are on your shutle back to your ship again,all the Bridge Officer stations should be back to normal.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-19-2011, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKFORCE View Post
If you switch to your shuttle,and when you are on your shutle back to your ship again,all the Bridge Officer stations should be back to normal.
Thats a seperate bug that stops you been able to assign crew members (which what you suggest fixes).

This issue has actually been fixed and is been tested by the devs right now (according to the last engineering report), as you can see in the quote below :-

Quote:
Bridge Officers not listed in bridge officer power tray the same as they were prior to Season 4