Lt. Commander
After the emergency patch on friday july 15th..my BO assignments and the way they are on the BO tray...is messed up..before I had 3 tacs an engineer and my science for my defiant. Now my commander tac is to the right of my science...what the hell? Or give us control in our options to place our Bridge Officers where we want them...so we can avoid disturbing game play...I usually am on this game 12 hours or more a day...Stop messing me up...and if you are gonna mess me up have a phone number for customer service and don't do patches on friday..when you clearly are not working on the weekend. Fix this immediatly...I will cancel my subscription and not come back until it is fixed...and I will take as many people with me that I can.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-16-2011, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytherea
After the emergency patch on friday july 15th..my BO assignments and the way they are on the BO tray...is messed up..before I had 3 tacs an engineer and my science for my defiant. Now my commander tac is to the right of my science...what the hell? Or give us control in our options to place our Bridge Officers where we want them...so we can avoid disturbing game play...I usually am on this game 12 hours or more a day...Stop messing me up...and if you are gonna mess me up have a phone number for customer service and don't do patches on friday..when you clearly are not working on the weekend. Fix this immediatly...I will cancel my subscription and not come back until it is fixed...and I will take as many people with me that I can.
Threats? Really? Maybe you should just quit and save the rest of us from having to read your horrible postings.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-24-2011, 02:30 PM
heres the fix:

1. go in your ship interior
2. go to engineering deck
3. switch into an shuttle
4. leave the ship interior
5. go in your shuttle interior
6. switch back to your normal ship
7. problem gone