Lt. Commander
The only place I ever get any consistent rubberbanding is in SP missions, such as story missions or Foundry, or even exploration missions. I never get so much rubberbanding as I do in places where it's to be expected, such as in PvE/PvP events, or crowded stations. Even mining on the Vlugta Asteroid during the Mining event is smooth as glass compared to the constant jittering and skipping I'm getting in a map where no one else is playing.

And now the RB'ing has bled into everywhere else. To give you an idea of just how bad it is, if I activated my Slipstream Drive in the Beta Ursae sector on the Zeta Andromedae side, flying towards the Sirius side, I'd only be able to cross a quarter of that length before the Slipstream dissipates, because I kept getting snapped backwards.

Last edited by predcon; 10-07-2013 at 08:21 PM. Reason: it's not just for singles anymore
Captain
# 2
10-08-2013, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by predcon View Post
And now the RB'ing has bled into everywhere else. To give you an idea of just how bad it is, if I activated my Slipstream Drive in the Beta Ursae sector on the Zeta Andromedae side, flying towards the Sirius side, I'd only be able to cross a quarter of that length before the Slipstream dissipates, because I kept getting snapped backwards.
God I hate when that happens. You fire off a power and the cooldown goes of without effect because of that crap. There needs to be a fix for issues like that.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-11-2013, 03:29 PM
The absolute worst is the veritable Doppler effect that damage has. One second you're at 100% hull, and then zammo!, you watch helplessly as it dips to 3%, and then you explode. Seems to happen most when fighting Borg command ships, because of that god-awful plasma cluster thing they have.