Lt. Commander
# 1 Ivasion of the Pakleds
07-16-2011, 07:25 PM
I was wondering around earth space dock today, taking in all the breath taking views, I especially enjoyed the view of the galaxy class in the ship yard. I was very upset to see the amount of Pakleds in ESD, how have we let this happen? Who recruited all these Pakleds? I was under the impression that the Pakleds were the dimmest of the dim? How did they manage to graduate star fleet academy?

I feel insulted that I spent so many years going through my star fleet training courses, which i must say some of which were quite challenging, to only find a bunch of dim Pakleds running around in Star Fleet uniforms.

I really dont know what we can do about it now, but we sure need to do something, these Pakleds are taking over!
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-16-2011, 07:26 PM
My brother dropped out of starfleet academy - he must be dumber than a pakled.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-16-2011, 07:39 PM
Perhaps the Pakleds are there on the station to look for things to make them go?
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-16-2011, 07:43 PM
Funny this reminds me of conversations that were held back in the 50's. Packleds to the back of the bus?
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-16-2011, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maina View Post
Funny this reminds me of conversations that were held back in the 50's. Packleds to the back of the bus?
Are you trying to suggest that Pakled's lack of mental agility is in someway related to human racism? if so i think you are way off.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-16-2011, 07:50 PM
To be honest, i do believe humans are more stupid than pakleds.

let me speak my peace before you bash me with clubs.....(which would prove my point if you did....)

First, they had to get to space on their own before they became scroungers of technology. So, they had the intelligence to get out into 'intern-galactic' space...without the need of micromanaging vulcans.

Secondly once there, it seemed they saw how highly populated space really was, with everyone else beign centuries ahead in space-faring technology.

"Well, bugger the slow way, lets just steal thier tech and reverse engineer it"

"Dude, they've caught us in the attempt!"

"Who are they?"

"They're humans."

"Starfleet?"

"Ya!"

"Ok, everyone act dumb, their softies, we'll fool them into complacency then steal that wicked stuff they have...valcro I think its called?"

Smart smart
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-16-2011, 08:37 PM
Sure, a lot of Pakleds are probably as dumb as an America's/Britain's got Talent contestant, doesn't mean they all are. A lot of Klingon's like big sharp things to hack stuff up with but not necessarily all of them.

So give them a chance, the dumb ones won't get into Starfleet but the ones that do graduate form the Academy have surely proven something?

Disclaimer: The coment relating to the above televisual programm is made for purposes of comedy and does not represent the views or opinions of anyone in particular... except me... what an awful, awful show show.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-17-2011, 02:32 AM
it's war.... we need redshirts on the frontlines!
'nuf said
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-17-2011, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
it's war.... we need redshirts on the frontlines!
'nuf said
Or in reference to a certain animated movie, it's "Operation get behind the Pakleds"
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-17-2011, 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurQue
I feel insulted that I spent so many years going through my star fleet training courses, which i must say some of which were quite challenging, to only find a bunch of dim Pakleds running around in Star Fleet uniforms
So you think that the strict standards for entry and graduation in Starfleet academy were suspended for the benefit of the Pakleds? Is it completely impossible to accept that the Pakleds earned their uniforms the way other species did? Sounds like bigotry to me.