Lt. Commander
# 1 High Graphical Lag in Ground PvP
07-17-2011, 04:02 PM
Experiencing very high Graphics Lag in Ground PvP on my 9500GT card, even with settings turned on minimum. Experienced this in heavy concentrated Ground PvP.

Not sure if its due to the concentrated battle or if it's somekind of latency. So could you please look into this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-20-2011, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Experiencing very high Graphics Lag in Ground PvP on my 9500GT card, even with settings turned on minimum w
Not sure if its due to the concentrated battle or if it's somekind of latency. So please look into this.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~WishStone
It sounds like you're implying a particular fleet is causing you to lag. Maybe that fleet usually sticks together as a group of five, and executes many actions per second.

Perhaps other teams do not execute as many actions per second.

But to single out a fleet like this (it's obvious what you're implying), and to do so on the forums rather than a bug ticket?
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-20-2011, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Experiencing very high Graphics Lag in Ground PvP on my 9500GT card, even with settings turned on minimum
Not sure if its due to the concentrated battle or if it's somekind of latency. So please look into this.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~WishStone
OMG are you serious? Lag because of a fleet?
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-20-2011, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeowww View Post
It sounds like you're implying a particular fleet is causing you to lag. Maybe that fleet usually sticks together as a group of five, and executes many actions per second.

Perhaps other teams do not execute as many actions per second.

But to single out a fleet like this (it's obvious what you're implying), and to do so on the forums rather than a bug ticket?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakuzma View Post
OMG are you serious? Lag because of a fleet?
Excuse me, but I was not being lagged due to a fleet. I was citing an example of Ground PvP where when there is X ammount of Y Abilities in close proximity and it causes severe lag.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-20-2011, 04:10 PM
Alright guys, I'm closing this one down.

Thank you for the report Azurian, we'll look into it.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Closed Thread