Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a mature fleet
07-01-2011, 06:10 PM
I'm a lifer who has been away from STO for quite a bit and my old fleet is gone. I'm looking for a fleet of mature players who realize that life has obligations outside of a game world. Im in the eastern time zone and usually play during the early evening hours. Late nights won't work well for me. I recently hit VA and would like to see some of the new content. I enjoy PvE and PvP (my skills are a bit rusty, but they're coming back, haha).

If you think i'd be a good fit for your fleet, let me know.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-01-2011, 07:57 PM
i would suggest you check out 12th Fleet. We have lots of active members on at that time... well, anytime really. We are very organized and yes, we understand real life comes first.

Check us out. http://12th-fleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-01-2011, 08:58 PM
I think you may be looking for our fleet! We were all in the same boat. We wanted a fleet for adults +30 that had work and families and life commitments that took them away from the game a lot more. We wanted a fleet with no rules and every member feels that they have a voice. The only rule we have is that you have fun and any of out fleet admirals are advisory only. No bosses!

We made that fleet and just to have a little more fun we put a TOS theme on it and now we have a TNG theme and a TOS Qan Mang Klingon faction.

At least check out our recruiting videos you will have 5min of laughing if nothing else.

Watch our first Recruiting Video

Check out the new TOS Veterans Video

We are social first and we spend a lot more time on the website and chatting on vent than actually playing the game.

Since we are old we are usually on between 9:00-12:00 EST and we have been +10 fleet members on during that time. We will never be too big of a fleet that we will not know everyone by name.
Mark (aka James Bailey)
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-01-2011, 09:20 PM
I'm not going to fill this space with a bunch of stuff. But we are a very casual fleet that do scheduled runs and events. Got a great bunch of people that play when they can. If your looking for something that is along that lines come check us out, or look us up in game and ask a few questions. http://prideofstarfleet.guildlaunch.com
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-02-2011, 01:59 AM
Hi there, check out the Knights Templar fleet were are a casual, laid back and mature fleet (age 21 +) and we realise real life always come first.

We offer

PVE
PvP
Foundry Missions
Fleet Events / Actions

Most of our members are on during EST hours.

If you think we are the right fleet for you stop by our forumand check us out at www.KnightsTemplarFleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-02-2011, 02:44 AM
Hi Chroner,

If you are looking for a mature fleet then you should consider 3rd Fleet. As well has having a good amount of 'old codgers' like myself we also get that RL has a habit of 'happening' when least expected. So you'll get no pressure from us over gametimes etc.

3rd Fleet are a large international fleet with members across the globe covering most timezones (some of us just don't know when to go to sleep ). We focus on the fun as the moment it stops being fun, is the moment you loose interest and move on. Thus we try and organise lots of STF's and joint fleet events to keep the accolades rolling and the fun at MAX.

If this post is making you nod, then check us out out at http://www.3rdfleet.com
Or check the vid at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42p-B1wWDuE&hd=1
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-02-2011, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chroner View Post
I'm a lifer who has been away from STO for quite a bit and my old fleet is gone. I'm looking for a fleet of mature players who realize that life has obligations outside of a game world. Im in the eastern time zone and usually play during the early evening hours. Late nights won't work well for me. I recently hit VA and would like to see some of the new content. I enjoy PvE and PvP (my skills are a bit rusty, but they're coming back, haha).

Hello Chroner

I think {UFP} would be a good fit for you, and here's why,

1. Fleet hopping is never preferential, at the UFP we've been around for over 9 years, so we're not going anywhere. 9 years running a fleet has also required a certain level of mature expectation in order to keep things running smoothly.

2. Your preferred gaming time is early evening Eastern Time, which corresponds largely with mid to late night gaming in Europe, where we have a lot of members playing.

3. We have a variety of events going on throughout the week, and our event officers are always keen to hear what people would like to take part in next.

4. Finally while our site may look grandiose and complex, however membership is extremely easy and hassle free (we just have a lot of options for those who want more from their membership). We ask our members to sign Roll Call at the beginning of each month (reminders are sent out), it takes just a minute and that's it... no mandatory gaming, no meeting requirements; you game how you want, when you want.

If this is of interest to you feel free to visit us at www.ufplanets.com, or feel free to contact me personally John Hathaway@Hathaway.

Kind Regards,
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-02-2011, 05:07 AM
The Federal Exploration fleet is always looking for players,we are a small fleet which means you get to know your fellow fleet mates,we do stf's mainly on the weekends due to real life issues,we onle have 3 main rules that are
1.be as active as poosible
2.be over 18
3.have ventrillo voice(dont need it to talk but need it to listen in stf's)
other than these rules have a great time while playing.
we also have a klingon fleet,and yes we get a little spunkey from time to time so you might be asked to do THE CURE with only 3 people,or a tach. red shirt army raid in infected so your never know.

look me up in game if you want to see what we are about we will run you through infected or any stf if you able.

@quball9
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-04-2011, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chroner View Post

Liberty fleet is recruiting for a different kind of social gaming. Membership satisfaction is our focus and we are not the corporate like entity kind of fleet. We bring in the social connection that most fleets lack and we are proud to put you in the center of the action.

Wouldn't you rather be part of an exciting group of gamers who care about each other instead of being a mere number in a fleet's roster?

Are you tired of looking for fleets that have no goals in making a difference for member satisfaction.

If you answer to any of these questions is yes then join us in the success story of a small but friendly "Liberty fleet". Starfleet's finest fleet...where you always have a voice and input...

PM me for more information and happy gaming!

Sam Nun @2007-2007
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-06-2011, 01:54 PM
One thing I like about STO is that the second you say you are looking for a fleet you get swamped with Fleet adverts. I'm not here to advertise another fleet, just reaffirm that as member of the TOS Veterans fleet I can highly recommend it as advertised by James Bailey up above there. Its a really good fleet to get into for many reasons.