Lt. Commander
# 21
07-19-2011, 12:14 AM
I actually encountered my first Breen capital ship while running the Defari dailies. Pretty cool experience. The Istaap actually managed to pop my Nebula refit. Can't wait to face the other two.
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-19-2011, 12:23 AM
I learned that there was an emotes box that listed them all. I thought you had to /e and guess which one you wanted!

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~WishStone
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-19-2011, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiil
I was in here looking for things i might not know. So far, no luck
i'll post some of the less known, neat tricks that i know atm.

1 - U can always /channel in the typing-line to write in a specific channel. If channel is set to "Team" and you write "/zone Hello" you will post in zone - This does not work with custom channels.

2 - Instead of clicking up the emote box, use "/e dance" or another emotename

3 - Your powerbar has more than 3 max. I don't like the BO's to show with their powers, so i use the 3-row setting. If you click the arrows left of the rows, you'll get to number 4 and so on

4 - Setting your default team loot settings to "Rare", will remove ALOT of "Need or greed"-popups during a team game

5 - Hypo's can be bought in ESD requisition. However, if you go to Andoria to buy them, you'll save around 600 EC's pr. 20 hypo lol

I have alot more, but ... I can't brain now It's dead
Great sutff, Thanks. Whats the exchange-price calculator you speak of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Praetori View Post
Today i learned that if you throw plasma grenades in your ship interior, your crew runs in terror.
LOL, too funny. :p

I just resized my mission tracker by pressing f12 and hovering my mouse over the edges to resize it. I didn't know you could do that, I thought you could only move the boxes.
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-19-2011, 12:32 AM
I learned this last year but thought I'd share it.

You can type /emotenotext instead of /emote and you will fire off your emote without the text describing it in local.
Lt. Commander
# 25 Relax, mods.
07-19-2011, 12:39 AM
I learned that Captain Terrel of the U.S.S. Reliant did a hate crime while under the influence of the Certi Eel by shooting a white scientist. :p
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-19-2011, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandorous View Post
You can type /emotenotext instead of /emote and you will fire off your emote without the text describing it in local.
Very nice ! Didn't know that !
Lt. Commander
# 27
07-19-2011, 01:58 AM
hmm that season 4 ground combat swings from the stupidley easy to way to hard to often , the new weapons are fun and all but i honestly dont think its enhanced the game
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-19-2011, 06:45 AM
It's faily new, and not done yet but it will be soon(TM) ...
BUT, it works as of now, and i dont have to use my calc.exe that much
Write him an ingame mail and tell him that you want to try it out. Remember your e-mail adress. I'm sure he'll find humanity to mail it to you Program ROCKS ^^

As far as i know, it will also be expanded to a power-level calculator :O ... sweeet ![/quote]

Thats Great but you have forgot to type the name of the player ingame
Lt. Commander
# 29
07-19-2011, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissNattie View Post
It's faily new, and not done yet but it will be soon(TM) ...
BUT, it works as of now, and i dont have to use my calc.exe that much
Write him an ingame mail and tell him that you want to try it out. Remember your e-mail adress. I'm sure he'll find humanity to mail it to you Program ROCKS ^^

As far as i know, it will also be expanded to a power-level calculator ... sweeet !
Thats Great but you have forgot to type the name of the player ingame
It is in the previous reply i made u boon ! Women ..
@topcatdk for people who are slow !! haha
Lt. Commander
# 30 The Cure
07-19-2011, 07:11 AM
I learned that with the new voice chat The Cure is doable with a PUG...voice chat is great!