Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
07-27-2011, 09:49 PM
Quote:
although ive had no issues the last few days.
Really? I'm still having it

Quote:
Bridge officers were terminally stupid to begin with. Now they just get in my way that much more. >.<
Agreed.

Added to whats already here, I've noticed that in some missions (not all) that Boffs don't fire at the player's target, even after the engagement has started. Rather, if the player is running, the Bridge officers run with the player, not even noticing that he/she/it/other is shooting at something.
An example is on the mission "Cold Storage," at "To Protect and Preserve." When Thot Trel spawns for the first [attack-able] time, my bridge officers just run with me for about 10 seconds before something in their mind clicks into place and they start shooting him as well.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-27-2011, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
one of my boffs ran away from me the length of the map (fed ship interior) stayed in the last room, then ran all the way back. very odd.
My BOff's do this a few seconds after I stop moving. It's gotten so that I have to either keep moving or rally point them to prevent one or two from running off. Hopefully this morning's coming patch will help.

Z