Lt. Commander
just come back and wondering how/where you get these? Are they like the borg consoles or are they cosmetic?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-21-2011, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chugster View Post
just come back and wondering how/where you get these? Are they like the borg consoles or are they cosmetic?
You may be talking about the Reman shield arrays... THESE?

If so then you get them from one of the latest daily episodes involving the reman. I suggest doing them all, it was a very good story arc.

Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-21-2011, 07:14 AM
Reman Shields make your ship glow green. Just got some last night... looks good.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-21-2011, 07:34 AM
I'd say its either the Remen Shields or the Aegis shields
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-21-2011, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvsaris View Post
Reman Shields make your ship glow green. Just got some last night... looks good.
are they all green? i saw another ship with blue glowing highlights as well

edit: nvm, the blue ones are Aegis....so where/who do i get thses reman dailies from?
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-21-2011, 07:36 AM
Quote:
That is the Aegis Set, Deflector, engine, shields. these are craftable items.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-21-2011, 07:37 AM
Quote:
There are a couple of "glow" effects in game, and they're both attained differently.

The dark hulled ships with the greenish glow use the Reman Covariant Shield, which can be obtained through one of the "Cloaked Intentions" Featured Episode. I think the episode in question is "Coliseum." You add this to your Shield slot on your ship.

The other "glow" effect I can think of is the Aegis Covariant Sheild, which is a craftable item; that's the one that gives a ship "Tron-like" glowing lines. You have to get a certain amount of crafting materials (and rare particle traces) AND be a Admiral level character, as, if I recall, the Aegis set is made of Mk X items.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-21-2011, 07:49 AM
Quote:

edit: nvm, the blue ones are Aegis....so where/who do i get thses reman dailies from?
You just need to pick the Reman Covariant Shield Prototype as the reward you want for finishing the "Coliseum" mission. It's the third in the Cloaked Intentions series to start the series for Fed you need to be an Lt.6 and get the mission from Admiral T'Nae called the vault. From there just do them missions until you get to Coliseum, and that's the one you'll want to do for the Reman Shield. You can also replay the mission and get the shield in a higher tier later on down the road so you can still have a pimp ride, and good shields.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-21-2011, 08:06 AM
ok how much difference does it make what order you do the episodes in? I want the Reman shield but i dont want to spoil the Breen/davidian stuff
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-21-2011, 09:02 AM
Quote:
ok how much difference does it make what order you do the episodes in? I want the Reman shield but i dont want to spoil the Breen/davidian stuff
No it does not matter what story you do first. They are all separate from one another, and all very amusing.

Quiiliitiila