Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11 Mnhei'sahe
07-19-2011, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miogaruna View Post
HE LIVES!
Old Romulans never die, they just cloak up and warp away...
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-19-2011, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius39
The guilt exists on both sides, so why glorify it as a one sided issue?
I for one am not glorifying it as a one sided issue. I am simply using an event that happened on the KDF side to facilitate this point. Teamwork is the best method of getting out of these situations. And you honestly see more of that on the KDF than you do with the Feds in regards to PuGs. Its honestly the benefit of our lack of content. We have to work together to get higher achievements, where as Fed only players can solo nearly their entire story tree, leading them to think they can take on the universe. And thats not a mentality one should take into PvP. As for arenas, I don't always respawn in the same location in Arenas so I don't get a lot of spawn camping, but in Ortha and Kerrat you spawn in one location. So you have to deal with teamwork to get out of it. Or just hope your fast enough to get away.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-19-2011, 02:47 PM
In true federation spirit I think we should all just hold hands and hope the baddies (kdf spawn campers) goes away.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-20-2011, 08:27 AM
Greetings,

The only Feds that I have seen who have any success have abandoned the tactics of the Federation and adopted Romulan ones.

Literally every game that deals with starship tactics always ends in everyone flying Romulan ships with Romulan tactics. In STO this is shown by the best pilots flying BoPs and Defiant-Rs.

It is nice to see the ascendency of the Romulan Way in yet another simulation.

Yours in Mnhei'sahe Plasma,
Star*Dagger
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-20-2011, 05:56 PM
It is nice to see an example of teamwork! good job OP

I've seen spawn camping too much...