Lt. Commander
# 1 Best time and day for PvP?
07-19-2011, 08:49 AM
I'd like to level my Klingon via PvP due to the lack of PvE content (and since I've done enough Fed PvE). I'm trying to find out the best times to log in for the fastest PvPs ques (space or ground). Sunday night seemed somewhat busy.

What time and day seems most active? (I'm in EST)
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-19-2011, 08:54 AM
It's really hard to say if there is a best time or not, especially at lower levels where the population can be even thinner. I was leveling a Fed alt yesterday, almost all day, and only got one pop for an FvF arena that failed to start.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-19-2011, 09:09 AM
It really varies. I was trying to do a CnH daily for my MG last night, but could not get the third to pop. Generally, during my time spent leveling my klink the past month or two, I think weekend afternoons and weekday evenings were the best, and that was almost exclusively Arenas. The CnHs rarely pop, and KvK never does for either. Leveling exclusively from PvP would be difficult I imagine, but you could certainly do a good amount of it along the way, while grinding away at PvE while waiting for the queues to pop. It can be a struggle waiting for feds to queue up, but sometimes it's a seesaw where there's not enough klinks sometimes. I can typically get two matches to pop per session. Three if I'm lucky. It definitely is worth the wait though, especially at Commander level. So much fun.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Always
07-19-2011, 10:38 AM
Greetings,

"It is ALWAYS time for PvP!"

"A day without PvP is like a day without sunshine!"

"Killing Feds, like life is best done with passion and regularity!"

"FvF is not PvP, never was and never will be!"

Best time for people on any online game is evening in the EU.

I have looked at several gauges of online population and the numbers are highest during Prime time of the EU.

Yours in Pithy Passionate Passages Plasma,
Star*Dagger
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-19-2011, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star*Dagger
"A day with PvP is like a day without sunshine!"
No how I know you're a geek? :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-19-2011, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Now I see him as a pasty waldo virgin.

:p
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-20-2011, 01:48 AM
I got 3 pvp rounds in the 5 and a half hours i was on lastnight (GMT) Cmdr ,,, not enough klinks ,,, very anoying as i cant be botherd with boring pve and them long winded fleet actions that make you want to fall asleep
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-20-2011, 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagged1 View Post
I'd like to level my Klingon via PvP due to the lack of PvE content (and since I've done enough Fed PvE). I'm trying to find out the best times to log in for the fastest PvPs ques (space or ground). Sunday night seemed somewhat busy.

What time and day seems most active? (I'm in EST)
I find between 2PM to 6PM EST to be the best times as a Klingon. After the queue starts drying up, even at VA.

If you want to level by PvP, go for it. But it's probablly better to do the Deferi and Eta Sector Dailies, which would be like 45 minutes per day. Within 2 weeks you'll be General.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-20-2011, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Brethren
I got 3 pvp rounds in the 5 and a half hours i was on lastnight (GMT) Cmdr ,,, not enough klinks ,,, very anoying as i cant be botherd with boring pve and them long winded fleet actions that make you want to fall asleep
Yeah, last night was rough for the queues for me at MG level last night too (granted, at an early time - CDT). I was logged on and off throughout the night and only got 2 CnHs to pop for my dailies. My level also had plenty of Fed queued up (even 7 at one point!), but the klinks weren't coming to the table, which I find incredibly disappointing. Feds not queuing I expect and somewhat understand (because they often just run into a buzzsaw), but klinks not queuing? Ugh.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-20-2011, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Lol, it was supposed to say WITHOUT. Fixed it, carry on, PvP is the heart and soul of any game.

The spark of truth is found from the clashing of Swords!!

Yours in Excellence through Conflict Plasma,
Star*Dagger